Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bison vs SDSU Jackrabbits

Default Re: Bison vs SDSU Jackrabbits

Another new pitcher for SDSU, Jake Goble (1-2, 10.29 ERA). The Bison go in order and need 3 outs for their 24th win of the season. Last chance for the Jack has 5-6-7 batters coming to the plate to face Skylar. Jacks get a lead-off double and a 2-run homerun by Drew Beazley, but Ryan McDonald strikes out for the 4th time today and that ends the rally. Bison win 8-3 to go to 24-13 on the season and 12-4 in the Summit League

Bison: 8 runs on 14 hits with no errors and 9 LOB
    Jacks: 3 runs on 7 hits with no errors and 6 LOB

WP: Max Loven (6-3)
    LP: Nic McCay (2-3)

Game 2 set for 1:00 PM Saturday (weather permitting)
    Damn, I'm Good!

Saturday's game is a washout. The plan is to try to get in 2 on Sunday, beginning at Noon.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Sunday's double header is also cancelled due to weather and field conditions. No information on possibility of make-up posted at his time. Next scheduled game is Tuesday vs Mayville State. 6:30 PM at Newman Outdoor Field
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Sunday's double header is also cancelled due to weather and field conditions. No information on possibility of make-up posted at his time. Next scheduled game is Tuesday vs Mayville State. 6:30 PM at Newman Outdoor Field
    I have done college baseball and high school baseball for 30 plus years in ND, SD, NW Iowa, and SW MN,
    and I can't remember a worse spring for weather in all my years. What I find rather comical is the fact that the ND college teams, the NAIA schools, come down here to southern SD thinking that they'll find decent weather like it's south Florida or something.............they won't. If it's 25 degrees in Fargo, it's only 35 in Sioux Falls and the surrounding area. I have not been on a baseball field this spring where I haven't dressed to umpire like I'm going ice fishing.