Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    My bad for the misunderstanding.
    Not really as doesn’t like most of our coaches
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Default Re: Kyan Brown Resigns

My bad for the misunderstanding.
    it's cool, thanks for reply.

. I like Kyan, he always stopped & chatted, talked to my kids. . I like Entz, I like goeser, I like Braun, I like Roehl as a friend & will give him shit about playcalling. I get along with all these guys, Darren mueller & I always chat when I see him. JLO is my girl!!! Kish knows me & I even chat with Dave Richman when I see him even though I give him grief on here . Dean Bresciani will be missed he always found us on the road and chatted, always had time.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I’m pretty sure him and Henderson got raises to move…. Money money money
    Henderson left for a legit promotion and a clearer path to becoming a head coach. Plus DR had a real hierarchy on the staff and Hendo was way down on that list.

And we didn't match the offer in order to keep one of our best assistants here, especially to a rival summit school who is clearly lower on the totem pole than us? Either way, this is not a great look.
    Omaha is certainly a lesser program but it’s a program that has great potential. Omaha is 3 or 4 times larger than Fargo. It is in a town that significantly supports athletics and is with a university that has significantly upgraded its facilities. Underestimating a program like UNO would be a mistake.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Massive loss for Fargo and the program. Hopefully we get him back as the HC post DR.

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    Omaha is certainly a lesser program but it’s a program that has great potential. Omaha is 3 or 4 times larger than Fargo. It is in a town that significantly supports athletics and is with a university that has significantly upgraded its facilities. Underestimating a program like UNO would be a mistake.
    You're also always going to be the 3rd option at best in Omaha behind Creighton and Nebraska-Lincoln.

In Ross Uglem's pod he speculated (and it may be more than speculation since he's friends with Kyan and had recently spoken to him) that the reason for this move is he sees more upward mobility at UNO with Crutchfield than at NDSU with Richman because Richman "is more committed to NDSU than Crutchfield is to UNO". Plenty of ways to read into that remark.
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 04-09-2022 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You're also always going to be the 3rd option at best in Omaha behind Creighton and Nebraska-Lincoln.

In Ross Uglem's pod he speculated (and it may be more than speculation since he's friends with Kyan and had recently spoken to him) that the reason for this move is he sees more upward mobility at UNO with Crutchfield than at NDSU with Richman because Richman "is more committed to NDSU than Crutchfield is to UNO". Plenty of ways to read into that remark.
    I think they are on to something I feel richman wants to be a Greg kampe here forever and not chase like he saw Saul do and the. Chase a job and end up in Aberdeen
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I think they are on to something I feel richman wants to be a Greg kampe here forever and not chase like he saw Saul do and the. Chase a job and end up in Aberdeen
    gotta have 1 offer to do that. 1. .

Saul made $400k for 3 years, he can live in Aberdeen forever on that and Northern States $125k /yr job
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    gotta have 1 offer to do that. 1. .

Saul made $400k for 3 years, he can live in Aberdeen forever on that and Northern States $125k /yr job
    He. Hold also be decling to interview or it’s known he is happy where he is
    Schools are not gonna advertise he declined a interview
    And Saul could live better in fargo on twice that
    TRUST THE PROCESS