Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kyan Brown Resigns

Default Re: Kyan Brown Resigns

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    It's worse than that. It implies that Dave doesn't strive to coach at a higher level.
    Theoretically in and of itself that’s not a bad thing. Not everyone has to aspire to be HC at Duke. HCDR is a Bison through and through. He’s got a young family with extended family from both sides nearby. I suspect the coaches before him have advised that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Now … is HCDR the guy the Bisons want running the program going forward? It takes two to tango.

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    Theoretically in and of itself that’s not a bad thing. Not everyone has to aspire to be HC at Duke. HCDR is a Bison through and through. He’s got a young family with extended family from both sides nearby. I suspect the coaches before him have advised that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Now … is HCDR the guy the Bisons want running the program going forward? It takes two to tango.
    Good post! Certainly People love a certain Strength & Conditioning Coach for staying in Fargo. Aaron Johnston has made a helluva career for himself in Brookings. So there are a few……

hahaha. Peter principle !!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

whoa, they took Kyan Brown off the coaching page on the 2021-2022 Roster? kinda petty or mean. hmmm. (but he's on the year b4.)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    whoa, they took Kyan Brown off the coaching page on the 2021-2022 Roster? kinda petty or mean. hmmm. (but he's on the year b4.)
    Probably has more to do with the links … link to a page been removed or the destination page has changed … probably not purposeful.

I do question where the Dir of Ops bio is? Is there still a vacancy and/or a new vacancy?

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    Probably has more to do with the links … link to a page been removed or the destination page has changed … probably not purposeful.

I do question where the Dir of Ops bio is? Is there still a vacancy and/or a new vacancy?
    Just opened back up within the last week I believe.