Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Recruiting Updates

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2023 Recruiting Updates

We literally don't have a scholarship to have offered, I'm not sure what you all are upset about. Are we supposed to kick a guy off the team just to offer him? 12 guys on scholarship this year, 2 signees already next year and no seniors which means somebody is coming in on a 5 for 4 deal or PWO next year already.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wasn't a "fit" didn't "trust the process"
    I know El Chapo is just a mess, and doesn't trust facts, but this awesome young man took a walk on opportunity at SDSU. I hope he does great! Best of luck. I will go back to not posting due to El Chapo.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

There was 100% interest from NDSU with Kraft, I know he took a visit here last year. I think he has a shot to be a good player for the Jacks.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I know El Chapo is just a mess, and doesn't trust facts, but this awesome young man took a walk on opportunity at SDSU. I hope he does great! Best of luck. I will go back to not posting due to El Chapo.
    That's too bad. I miss your insider takes concerning the program.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

LOL we didn't know he was pwo !! your boy kolpack jizzed all over it so we all assumed it was a scholly.

welcome back. nice to talk to you at ndsu/sdsu tailgate. hope all is well
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So whyyyy did he chose to accept a PWO after receiving a "scholarship" offer from Oregon State?

What's the hurry to accept a PWO----play out your SR season and perhaps get more offers and find a better fit for yourself----

6'8 player who can shoot----you take chances on these kids for sure----just seems to me that he sold himself short---regardless of what school he picked

Early Signing Day - Bison sign 2 players

Including that man of statistical mystery, Eli Bradley

Bradley (6-4 guard / Bishop Gorman HS) shot 47 percent from three-point range as a junior, averaging 10 points and three assists per game. He helped Bishop Gorman to a 30-1 record and a national ranking as high as No. 4 in the country, leading the team in three-point shooting.
    Mystery solved!!!

47% from 3 land

https://gobison.com/news/2022/11/9/m...gning-day.aspx

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Early Signing Day - Bison sign 2 players

Including that man of statistical mystery, Eli Bradley

Mystery solved!!!

47% from 3 land

https://gobison.com/news/2022/11/9/m...gning-day.aspx
    Yeah he's a sniper and I actually think he's capable of a lot more well rounded of a game, he just also plays with a lot of other absolute dudes so his role is a 3 and D guy for now. Reminds me of a taller and more athletic Jared Samuelson.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hopefully Richman is staying in touch with the big Cheese. IMO, he’s not going to get meaning minutes in Ann Arbor. Hopefully he comes home in ‘24.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    We literally don't have a scholarship to have offered, I'm not sure what you all are upset about. Are we supposed to kick a guy off the team just to offer him? 12 guys on scholarship this year, 2 signees already next year and no seniors which means somebody is coming in on a 5 for 4 deal or PWO next year already.
    Scholarships won’t be available until the annual exodus at the immediate conclusion of the season.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.