Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Recruiting Updates

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2023 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Wish grant would stay and add Walter’s would stay one more year. Would be a fun team to watch. I wanted Walter’s at ndsu initially as I always thought he could play at ndsu. It would be kind of Fitting to see Skunberg, Walters, and Nelson together as they battled it out in HS.
    We don't have a scholarship for him if Grant stays, only way NDSU would be in the mix is if Grant leaves so not really a possibility this group happens unless somebody else unexpectedly leaves and Grant returns.

tolnabison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    We don't have a scholarship for him if Grant stays, only way NDSU would be in the mix is if Grant leaves so not really a possibility this group happens unless somebody else unexpectedly leaves and Grant returns.
    You are expecting everyone to stay? You must not pay attention to college athletics lately.

I could see Dez leaving. Hopefully, we can retain the other guards, grant and Morgan.

An off-season without surprises would be nice for a change.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I could see Dez leaving. Hopefully, we can retain the other guards, grant and Morgan.

An off-season without surprises would be nice for a change.
    I think Yoder will be gone as well. Broke foot now and has not provided much this season. I am not sure if he is under any type of scholly though.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    yea, this is peak NDSU basketball with Richman. Lets hope that our NBA guy transfers out and get some PUD NAIA guy in here from Hoople. cmon man...
    maybe gustavus adolphus has a stud guard.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea, this is peak NDSU basketball with Richman. Lets hope that our NBA guy transfers out and get some PUD NAIA guy in here from Hoople. cmon man...
    Did I say I hope Grant leaves?? No I fucking didn't, you just can't read. I literally said we aren't in the mix for him. I've been pretty steadfast in all my posts that the best thing for Grant is to go through the draft process and come back to NDSU for one more year and be the dude but you apparently didn't read that either.

I don't think Dez leaves, he's a captain on this team and will have a solid role splitting time with DWT next season. Yoder wasn't playing anymore before his broken foot, definitely won't play next year. If he expects any playing time at all he'll likely leave and I'd be all for it personally.

37 & 12 for Mason tonight. Interested to see how things play out.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    37 & 12 for Mason tonight. Interested to see how things play out.
    Fun game last night. Started out pretty heated. Really looked for Mason. They really could not matchup with him. Not that many do.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    U probably should start taking some meds ��. Nobody wants Grant to leave but Mason can play at our level and do well even though he is from ND. Richman missed on him. No different than our football guys transferring up and doing well.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Another interesting name, if he should decide to enter the Transfer Portal:
    6’ 10” Jacksen Moni - Named 1st Team All-NSIC as a sophomore for Northern State/Saul Phillips. Next playoff game for Wolves is the 27th.

https://nsuwolves.com/news/2023/2/23...nce-teams.aspx