Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Spring Ball

Default Re: 2022 Spring Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    And he is just one year removed from being benched for poor play. He ain't all that, and the other guys have just as much right to improve and win starting snaps as he does. This is college football. For all we know Cole may become the greatest QB in NDSU history. If QP improves his passing and pocket presence, he has waayy more arm strength and rushing ability than Cam.

Handing the QB job out on a platter in this kind of competitive environment would be reprehensible.
    Did you say the same thing when there wasn't an open competition when Jensen, wentz and stick started camp as QB1?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Cam is QB1 and Quincy can't play "anywhere." Mr. Payton looks like a sturdy young man. Hope he sticks around. If he somehow takes Cam's job... thats pretty impressive.

People don't give Cam the respect he deserves. The offense went from impotent to potent with him running the show.
    Absolutely. Third highest passer rating in NCAA this year and Quincy got all of the easy non-con games to pad his stats with. All others at the top come from no defense leagues too. Next highest passer rating in MVFC was Oladokin who is 13th in NCAA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

And he is just one year removed from being benched for poor play. He ain't all that, and the other guys have just as much right to improve and win starting snaps as he does. This is college football. For all we know Cole may become the greatest QB in NDSU history. If QP improves his passing and pocket presence, he has waayy more arm strength and rushing ability than Cam.

Handing the QB job out on a platter in this kind of competitive environment would be reprehensible.
    Handing it out on a silver platter??? Pretty sure the job was earned by Cam. He is QB1, no question. Could somebody else come in and take the job from him? Of course! There obviously will still be competition, but Cam is right now QB1. He proved it on the field, nobody else has done that.

If Entz actually said something on the order of giving the QB 1 job to Cam without legitimate competition, I want him shit canned immediately. You just don't do that in college football. You do it in the NFL because you have a guy under contract for 40 mil a year.
    That's not at all what he said. You could just watch the presser.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Only he didn't say that, but by all means, keep posting about it.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Cam is QB1 and expect him to be even better gaining more experience/confidence.
    Absolutely. Nobody's taking the job from him. He earned it.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

"If QP improves" lol. Yeah...if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Dude can't throw the ball. People need to stop on that.

I got the whole "give him a shot" at FCS after he was a flop at FBS. He flopped here too. Kid can't run an offense. He's not suddenly gonna learn to. Especially on the sideline because the kid getting the QB1 reps is better than him.
    College of Business Alumnus

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"If QP improves" lol. Yeah...if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Dude can't throw the ball. People need to stop on that.

I got the whole "give him a shot" at FCS after he was a flop at FBS. He flopped here too. Kid can't run an offense. He's not suddenly gonna learn to. Especially on the sideline because the kid getting the QB1 reps is better than him.
    This ^
    I will say that I'm happy about the role we have found for QP. That outside run down the sidelines against Montana State looked too easy. And man, if only he caught that ball against JMU, it would be a significant moment and memory in the run that we as Bison fans love to think back on.......ha, maybe it still will be lol
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 17>1 View Post
    This ^
    I will say that I'm happy about the role we have found for QP. That outside run down the sidelines against Montana State looked too easy. And man, if only he caught that ball against JMU, it would be a significant moment and memory in the run that we as Bison fans love to think back on.......ha, maybe it still will be lol
    I am all for moving QP to TE. Letting Cole Payton take his role as the running game QB.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Only he didn't say that, but by all means, keep posting about it.
    You are correct. Only thing is the whole arguement started because Chapo posted half of what Entz said. Look back to the first post.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!