Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Spring Ball

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2022 Spring Ball

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I wanted him to do a meth commercial during the bro seed show.
    I’d contact the Bunnies, because in SD they’re on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    6-3 vs Kansas bro.

Unless ol' Jose was playing safety I don't think he gets credit.
    Jose got us downfield and close enough to kick 2 field goals. Works for me.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Walker was good, or even very good, but Brock was great. Three rings, Kansas State game and final drive, 46 or 47 wins whatever it was, which was a record at the time. Not even close. It's like comparing Speral and Nellermoe to Benny and Simdorn, not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    Walker was good, or even very good, but Brock was great. Three rings, Kansas State game and final drive, 46 or 47 wins whatever it was, which was a record at the time. Not even close. It's like comparing Speral and Nellermoe to Benny and Simdorn, not even close.
    To be fair you can’t really compare rings when walker wasn’t eligible. He would have had at least two, maybe 3.

Those teams restored a lot of faith in the program. Walker was the cornerstone of it.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Mertens had all sorts of problems in the two years he was QB that ranged from throwing INT's while staring down his receiver to fumbles and sacks. Mohler actually won an FBS game.
    Mertens was hamstrung by being forced to play an offense that wasnt geared to his talents. Plus he had no back up so they handcuffed him.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    I would argue Steve Walker was the first great QB of the FCS era.
    Absolutely. Nice to see somebody can recall the days before the national championships.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    To be fair you can’t really compare rings when walker wasn’t eligible. He would have had at least two, maybe 3.

Those teams restored a lot of faith in the program. Walker was the cornerstone of it.
    You feeling okay? This is your first serious post without using "bro" in two years lol.

Unless this was just sarcasm that I missed
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    I would argue Steve Walker was the first great QB of the FCS era.
    Spot on..........
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    It's also not fair comparing Walker when he was playoff ineligible. 2004-2005, we weren't very good but if the 2006-2007 team was eligible, were they good enough to make a playoff run? I dunno, they were good enough to beat the Gophers, hold a good 2006 Gopher team to 10 points, bitch slap Central Michigan who won the MAC and win a shootout with Ball State of the MAC with a roster of many D2 recruits. If they weren't a Natty team, they could have at the very least been a semi or quarter final team. They beat every ranked team they faced plus 3 FBS wins.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Wait....didn't Aunt Jemima get cancelled??

If anyone can bring her back it's the Bison oline.....I'd also take Mrs Buttersworth though