Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Maleeck Harden-Hayes in the Portal

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Maleeck Harden-Hayes in the Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You mean the one other time it happened? I am tired of this dump on Richman in every damn thread. He is one if most successful coaches in school history. The numbers dont lie. Sick of arguing this.
    Numbers also don't tell the whole story.

I was undefeated in a dart tournament once..doesn't make me good

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You mean the one other time it happened? I am tired of this dump on Richman in every damn thread. He is one if most successful coaches in school history. The numbers dont lie. Sick of arguing this.
    You have a funny fucking way of counting to one there fella.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    You have a funny fucking way of counting to one there fella.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Not sure what you mean by that.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I've kept my mouth shut since I said I wasn't giving Dave's program any more time but ... How anyone can defend him on things like contributing players leaving every other year and the laundry list of shit wins against 250+ tanked teams, no wins against anything decent and lack of any tangible evidence we might be competitive against a higher opponent is mind boggling.

Yes he has a good record and yes he has won the SLT but again winning three games in March and getting a 16 seed will NOT get me to give two royal shits about this program.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    We've been losing at least one contributing young player each of the last few years. There is no valid reason as to why Skunberg had more minutes than MHH in the Summit Championship game, especially in the 2nd half. Disappointed to see MHH leave, but once again, not surprised.
    Part of the reason why we are on this treadmill of never being good enough to do anything great. But Bison03 can now lower Dave's expectations a few more notches next year, so he has that going for him.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Worst coach of the DI era but please continue to worship his hollow accomplishments. I guess of the last six Bison coaches I would take him over Ray Giac but that is about it.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Part of the reason why we are on this treadmill of never being good enough to do anything great. But Bison03 can now lower Dave's expectations a few more notches next year, so he has that going for him.
    And now Jarius Cook is gone. Unbelievable. Who's next?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    And now Jarius Cook is gone. Unbelievable. Who's next?
    Woof, somebody lock Grant Nelson up.

This team is not going to be good next year unless they add significant perimeter help in the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I called this. he wants to run and gun and he would thrive in that....

good luck MHH
    #MoorheadSoft lol

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Culture. That is all.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013