Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SLT Finals: vs SDSU

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SLT Finals: vs SDSU

Play with the same aggression as the last game and half and this will be a fun night. Get passive and throw it around the three-point line with no movement and this will not be a fun night.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

NDSU_grad is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I laughed at strategy that as well. Plus, SDSU is a good 3 point shooting team and a 2-3 (only exception is Syracuse) is like a 3 point shooting teams dream. I once had a HS coach where we played man all year and beat a team real bad during the regular season and then in the postseason he wanted us to play a triangle and 2. Well a youngster came in and hit like 3 straight threes and got their confidence going and we had a bad shooting night and lost. It was terrible.
    SDSU is the number one three-point shooting team in the nation, by a huge margin.
    https://www.ncaa.com/stats/basketbal...rrent/team/152

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    SDSU is the number one three-point shooting team in the nation, by a huge margin.
    https://www.ncaa.com/stats/basketbal...rrent/team/152
    Knew they were a great shooting team behind the arc, but, darn, I didn't realize they were THAT good....Wow

NDSU_grad is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i posted on a few places. buy a $23 ticket in nosebleeds, drive down, then walk down by the band behind NDSU basket. like 500 seats down there reserved for NDSU students.
    if I wasn't driving cross country thursday for 3 days, I'd be there. 3 kids under 6 will do that to a guy in 13 years of SLT, I been there 11 times, I paid my dues.

Gotta Stop Wilson & Appel tonight...... let schiemerhorn or whatever his name shoot.

2-3 ZONE pack it tight. Rocky/Morgan/Grant

NDSU is +6 but they aren't posting a moneyline. anyone see a moneyline for us?
    +205 on mybookie

The battle inside is going to be key tonight. I don't expect ndsu to help off on Wilson or Appel much, need to protect the 3 point line. Whoever wins that 1 on 1 match up is going to be in good shape. Also another critical part of the game is to not let the Jack's go on a run and avoid long scoring droughts. Not an environment where you want the Jack's to get rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    The battle inside is going to be key tonight. I don't expect ndsu to help off on Wilson or Appel much, need to protect the 3 point line. Whoever wins that 1 on 1 match up is going to be in good shape. Also another critical part of the game is to not let the Jack's go on a run and avoid long scoring droughts. Not an environment where you want the Jack's to get rolling.
    And conversely, Rocky and Grant need to attach the pain and get those guys in foul trouble, particularly Wilson. He is the straw that stirs the SDSU drink.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    And conversely, Rocky and Grant need to attach the pain and get those guys in foul trouble, particularly Wilson. He is the straw that stirs the SDSU drink.
    “Attach the pain” is 100x cooler than “attack the paint” by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    “Attach the pain” is 100x cooler than “attack the paint” by the way.
    Sign idea....
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Agreed, would be huge to get Wilson in early foul trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Agreed, would be huge to get Wilson in early foul trouble.
    I'm telling you Wilson & Appel are the key. Sheierhorn will choke , let him shoot

Dave gonna have to use his timeouts to stop sdsu runs & momentum with this crowd. cannot let these clowns rattle off a couple 8-0 & 12-0 runs
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?