Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: SLT Finals: vs SDSU

Default Re: SLT Finals: vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Well it was one possession game late with rocky scoring 4 points I’d say he coached them up in the championship game
    "We lost, good job coach."
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    "We lost, good job coach."
    Coaches coach... Players play. I'm with unbison on this one.
    Damn, I'm Good!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Coaches coach... Players play. I'm with unbison on this one.
    Yet the coach takes out the hottest shooter from the first half and replaces him with the coldest shooter for virtually the entire second half. Coaching 101
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Richman was on bison1660 yesterday talking about the outlook for next year and the question of bringing in an older point guard was brought up, Dave mentioned on how they still have a scholarship available and how things may be in play that werent nesscarily before. I wonder if Sam is giving thoughts about coming back next year. Just the way Dave was talking it seemed like there was some excitement in his voice. Just speculation on my part, Dave could have been talking about somebody else but I could see route where Sam would want to come back and develop another year playing the point guard role if thats something he wants to do at the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Richman was on bison1660 yesterday talking about the outlook for next year and the question of bringing in an older point guard was brought up, Dave mentioned on how they still have a scholarship available and how things may be in play that werent nesscarily before. I wonder if Sam is giving thoughts about coming back next year. Just the way Dave was talking it seemed like there was some excitement in his voice. Just speculation on my part, Dave could have been talking about somebody else but I could see route where Sam would want to come back and develop another year playing the point guard role if thats something he wants to do at the next level.
    Sam was in Nebraska for their prep state tournament and when asked seemed to indicate his plans for next year are still TBD: https://twitter.com/MikeSautter_/sta...95636709388291

Of course there's still potential for him to transfer and use his COVID year elsewhere...
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 03-12-2022 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Sam was in Nebraska for their prep state tournament and when asked seemed to indicate his plans for next year are still TBD: https://twitter.com/MikeSautter_/sta...95636709388291

Of course there's still potential for him to transfer and use his COVID year elsewhere...
    Sure seems like coming back is definately still in play. Thanks for sharing.

Run it back Sam.