Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
i posted on a few places. buy a $23 ticket in nosebleeds, drive down, then walk down by the band behind NDSU basket. like 500 seats down there reserved for NDSU students.
if I wasn't driving cross country thursday for 3 days, I'd be there. 3 kids under 6 will do that to a guy in 13 years of SLT, I been there 11 times, I paid my dues.

Gotta Stop Wilson & Appel tonight...... let schiemerhorn or whatever his name shoot.

2-3 ZONE pack it tight. Rocky/Morgan/Grant

NDSU is +6 but they aren't posting a moneyline. anyone see a moneyline for us?

Tell you what, Dave Richman is the right guy to take NDSU into a championship game where all the odds are stacked against you. He was one surly dude after beating ORU by 20 and taking media questions. He didn't want any part of feeling good about that win, he had moved on to SDSU and he had his game face on 24 hours in advance. He will have them ready.

Compare DR to happy go lucky guys like Saul and Tim . . . I'm glad that Dave is coaching in this one. He will have a motivated group hitting the floor tonight. All about mental toughness tonight.

In the post-gamer, Ross asked Dave if he had addressed the earlier altercation with ORU with his team. DR . . . "You are a dipshit, next question". (I'm paraphasing). Love it!