Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2/26 @und

Default Re: 2/26 @und

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Good to see us take care of business today vs a bad UND team. The win locks us in as 2 or 3 seed depending what happens in Kansas City. Also to note with Denver winning on the road at WIU today that cements Denver as our first round opponent in Sioux Falls.

If SDSU wins

1.SDSU vs 8.Omaha
    2.NDSU vs 7.Denver
    3.ORU vs 6.WIU
    4.UMKC vs 5.USD

If Kansas City wins

1.SDSU vs 8.Omaha
    2.UMKC vs 7.WIU
    3.NDSU vs 6.Denver
    4.ORU vs 5.USD
    Looks like SDSU winning is a good option based on the season. Superstition would say go "Kansas City ".

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    Looks like SDSU winning is a good option based on the season. Superstition would say go "Kansas City ".
    Intersting which would be the better option, UMKC seems to have our number but ORU does have a ton of talent. Games against UMKC really come down to how its officiated, if they are allowing physical defense/fouling then UMKC is quite the difficult match up. First option would give NDSU a days rest, where the latter its winning 3 games in 3 nights. This is all of course pending a win vs Denver, a team NDSU should beat but has improved throughout the season.

How would UND do in the NSIC Tournament?

If SDSU wins

1.SDSU vs 8.Omaha
    2.NDSU vs 7.Denver
    3.ORU vs 6.WIU
    4.UMKC vs 5.USD

This would be brilliant. Denver stinks, extra day rest. We avoid KC and SDSU until finals when we would be playing them with tire legs. 3 point shooting percentages usually go down in Back to Back games boding well for us against SDSU.

Just for sheer entertainment I want to play ORU. Maybe the Unicorn can do a People's elbow this game.

SDSU wins...the 2 seed it is!

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was glad this was on ESPN3 and could actually sign in and watch (some of) it online
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I was glad this was on ESPN3 and could actually sign in and watch (some of) it online
    It was online stream from from the Roos website also.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    https://masseyratings.com/game.php?s...9387&oid1=4870

8 point dogs against the #3 team in the NSIC lol. Too lazy to see where they’d end up but I’d guess bottom half of the NSIC.

Lmao. Other day I checked and they were only a couple point favorites over Wahp Science.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    You mean the MIAC considering they lost to a D3 team?