Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SLT Quarterfinal: vs Denver

Default SLT Quarterfinal: vs Denver

March is here, and that means postseason basketball for the Summit League. NDSU takes to the court tomorrow night vs the #7 seed Denver Pioneers. NDSU is 2-0 this season vs Denver, winning comfortably on the road and by 8 at home. Vegas has the line set at 8.5 favorites for NDSU. Would be nice to see a focused NDSU team come out hot and handle the Pioneers and then use the days rest to their advantage to get ready for ORU or WIU.

Tip off should be around 8:30 tomorrow and can be seen on Midco or Espn+.

Go Bison!

Default Re: SLT Quarterfinal: vs Denver

Lets get it and go Omaha.

Anyone else not confident this year, i severely hope im wrong but I just don't see this team getting it done.

Please please let me eat crow
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Anyone else not confident this year, i severely hope im wrong but I just don't see this team getting it done.

I’m pretty confident that we’ll be in the finals, and then it’s game on. Don’t count us out. Tournament time is about defense, and we are the best in the summit there.

Anybody in Sioux Falls for the game tonight? Where will Bison fans gather prior to the game since BWW North closed in Sioux Falls. Hello to the four Bison fans who wear the green and yellow suits. Hope to see you!

Nothing would surprise me with this team, I do expect we'll beat Denver though.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I've learned not to bet against this team this year. But I've learned not to bet on them as well. We have been consistently inconsistent. At times we've overachieved, underachieved, and performed as one would have expected. And the same could be said of a number of other Summit teams. If my wife gave me $20 of gambling money for the Summit League tournament, it's staying in my pocket.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

anyone but sdsu is my motto once again this year

Ndsu will beat Denver.. Ndsu should beat ORU its a match-up nightmare for ORU.
    Sdsu Ndsu will be a battle.

as for this thread and today jump on them early & stomp out thier energy , that game vs Denver in fargo ndsu let then hang around , hang around & was in trouble 4 minutes left
    .stop Porter & we win
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    anyone but sdsu is my motto once again this year
    If not us, then I'm okay with sdsu. I think they are the one team that could go deep in the NCAA, and I'd like whoever the Summit team is to go deep and represent. And make us money.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

If not NDSU, then SDSU is my rule of thumb.
    College of Business Alumnus