Thread: Bison vs ACU

Default Bison vs ACU

Bison give up 2 in the eighth inning to drop the season opener at ACU 5-3. Roehrich with the loss in relief of Loven. Busch 3-4 with a homerun. Cadyn Schwabe with 2hits, Calen Schwabe with 2 RBI. Loven with 4 strikeouts in 4 innings and Roehrich with 7 K in 4 innings. Three more this weekend with a 1:05 double header today.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Default Re: Bison vs ACU

Bison go to 1-1 on the season with a 7-4 win in the first game of today's twin bill. Game 2 begins about 5:15 Central. It is streaming on gobison.com.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Bison sweep ACU with a 4-0 shutout in the nightcap. Final game of series is tomorrow at 1:05 PM
    Damn, I'm Good!

Sunday's game all tied up at 4-4 after two innings. Four games in 3 days. I guess this one will go to the team with the deepest pitching staff.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Bison finish this series 3 and 1 with a 10 - 7 win today
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Sunday's game all tied up at 4-4 after two innings. Four games in 3 days. I guess this one will go to the team with the deepest pitching staff.
    Bison better get used to the 4 game, 3 day scenario; next up , Dixie State in St. George, Utah. Feb. 25th with a single game, double header on the 26th, and a single game on the 27th.

Nice start for Coach Oakes

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Bison better get used to the 4 game, 3 day scenario; next up , Dixie State in St. George, Utah. Feb. 25th with a single game, double header on the 26th, and a single game on the 27th.
    The pitching looked good for the first weekend of competition. Posted a 3.82 ERA and held ACU to .264 BA. ACU's Colton Eager is the WAC's pre-season Player-of-the-Year, and he was held to 5 for 15 with only one extra-base hit (2B) and 2 RBI.

ACU was #1 in the WAC Southwest Division Coaches Poll.

Dixie State polled 5th of 7 teams in the WAC West Division in the same poll.
    Damn, I'm Good!