Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: 12/17 vs ORU

Default Re: 12/17 vs ORU

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    They had plenty of SDSU fans on their side. They just didn't give them anything to cheer about.
    True this; bunny fans cheering and clapping on every basketball by ORU and every turnover by the Bison. From the bunny fans I've talked to, there is a feeling of angst and trepidation regarding tonight's game, and rightfully so. Also, from what they said, look for Wingate and Freidel to enter the transfer portal.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    If you so called fans can't make it down to sioux falls tomorrow don't even bother post on here. I am so sick of the shit talkers and so called fans that can't make it. Man up and get down here you fair weathered fans and internet tough guys. I see a lot of you have disappeared already you f'n pussies. Do you care about this team or not? I have been critical at times of this team as many of you have of this team. But holy shit the Bison support at this tournament is absolutely pathetic. If it was an away huge football game your ass's would be here. Get your ass off the couch and your keyboard and show your true support for this Bison team! It's an easy 3 hour drive for you Fargo fans. I am so sick and tired of seeing us out numbered 100-1. Shit or get off the pot!
    Shut up

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Shut up

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Well put.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

If you so called fans can't make it down to sioux falls tomorrow don't even bother post on here. I am so sick of the shit talkers and so called fans that can't make it. Man up and get down here you fair weathered fans and internet tough guys. I see a lot of you have disappeared already you f'n pussies. Do you care about this team or not? I have been critical at times of this team as many of you have of this team. But holy shit the Bison support at this tournament is absolutely pathetic. If it was an away huge football game your ass's would be here. Get your ass off the couch and your keyboard and show your true support for this Bison team! It's an easy 3 hour drive for you Fargo fans. I am so sick and tired of seeing us out numbered 100-1. Shit or get off the pot!
    Lol it's hockey season!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I haven't cared all season, why would I start now? Tell you what, IF I can get my kids settled down for bed I'll tune into a portion of the game.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Since you asked so nicely, we will skip watching our son compete in the Region 2 basketball semifinals. Thanks for allowing us to see the light!
    Should be a good game between HCV and Grafton! [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Should be a good game between HCV and Grafton! [emoji16]

It was a hard fought, intense game.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    It was a hard fought, intense game.
    Was had to listen on radio on way home from work. Thought Hillsboro was going to pull it there when Limke got hot. Just couldn't hit enough free throws in second half would have made even tighter game.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Was had to listen on radio on way home from work. Thought Hillsboro was going to pull it there when Limke got hot. Just couldn't hit enough free throws in second half would have made even tighter game.

Limke was an animal last night. Much respect for the entire HCV team!!

Going back to the actual ORU game and after game events. Who do you think actually paid the $ 5 grand fines assessed to the coaches. The coach or the athletic departments?