Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: 12/17 vs ORU

Default Re: 12/17 vs ORU

let's fight again at the tip off just to get it out of the way.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    let's fight again at the tip off just to get it out of the way.
    I know you're joking, Sam. DR and Mills have both been pinched 5 grand for the fiasco in Fargo. Now, 5 k might be pocket change for Roy Williams or Coach K, but for DR and Mills......I don't think so. I was at the game to tonight......... I've seen more violence in a Sunday school class. Nothing to see here.

If you so called fans can't make it down to sioux falls tomorrow don't even bother post on here. I am so sick of the shit talkers and so called fans that can't make it. Man up and get down here you fair weathered fans and internet tough guys. I see a lot of you have disappeared already you f'n pussies. Do you care about this team or not? I have been critical at times of this team as many of you have of this team. But holy shit the Bison support at this tournament is absolutely pathetic. If it was an away huge football game your ass's would be here. Get your ass off the couch and your keyboard and show your true support for this Bison team! It's an easy 3 hour drive for you Fargo fans. I am so sick and tired of seeing us out numbered 100-1. Shit or get off the pot!

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    If you so called fans can't make it down to sioux falls tomorrow don't even bother post on here. I am so sick of the shit talkers and so called fans that can't make it. Man up and get down here you fair weathered fans and internet tough guys. I see a lot of you have disappeared already you f'n pussies. Do you care about this team or not? I have been critical at times of this team as many of you have of this team. But holy shit the Bison support at this tournament is absolutely pathetic. If it was an away huge football game your ass's would be here. Get your ass off the couch and your keyboard and show your true support for this Bison team! It's an easy 3 hour drive for you Fargo fans. I am so sick and tired of seeing us out numbered 100-1. Shit or get off the pot!
    Slips I have an extra 330 miles further to drive than you do plus I have to work tomorrow. Would love to be there

I wouldn't expect that SL tourney to be moving anytime soon. It's very successful in Sioux Falls and moving it to Minneapolis or even Omaha or Kansas City would be a pretty big risk. If they moved the tourney to Minneapolis would Bison (and UND - lol) fans support it as well as the South Dakota fans do in Sioux Falls? I doubt it. This isn't a phenomenon exclusive to the Summit League either. The Big 12 conference basketball tourney has been in Kansas City for the last 12 years. That's because KU fans (and K-State fans to a lesser extent) make it worthwhile. It is what it is.

I actually really enjoyed being there back in 2015 when LA and a bunch of kids beat favored SDSU in the championship to go to the tourney in front of a 90% partisan crowd. Jumping around on the SL logo at halfcourt with a couple hundred Bison fans looking at the sad faces in blue shirts sitting in the primo midcourt seats was delicious! Own it and have some fun with it... we're the underdogs and we're going to be vastly outnumbered in terms of fan support.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah my drive would be 6 1/2 hour drive to get their---plus work today and tomorrow

IFFFFFF the game was on Saturday or Sunday----I WOULD GO!!!!

SLC on TUESDAY NIGHT 6 1/2 hours away.....

https://twitter.com/BisonReport/stat...54820739866628

Mills calls this "an away game".

"We needed to be better to win on the road today."
    What a douche canoe....

But if the shit talking is about how bad the summit is, then why would we go? Take three days off for a three team tournament in Sioux Falls? LOL

SDSU fans talk about how well they “travel” when the game is 20 minutes away lol

All joking aside it usually is a pretty good time when I’ve gone. Out of country now though
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Since you asked so nicely, we will skip watching our son compete in the Region 2 basketball semifinals. Thanks for allowing us to see the light!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They had plenty of SDSU fans on their side. They just didn't give them anything to cheer about.