Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: All-Time, All-Opponent Team

Default Re: All-Time, All-Opponent Team

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Am I allowed to comment on this no or nah? last time I made comment about the quality of Bands in the FCS I got banned for 2 weeks.

Its JSU Marching southerners by a country mile. For real. The 'pros' of Marching band is Drum Corps International, and the southerners have at least 50-75 'pros' in that group. I would venture to guess that the NDSU band has maybe.... 0-3? Deleware.... 10ish? JMU with 10-30 maybe? JSU band is on another level. Im sure ETSU has a handful, but Its JSU and only JSU
    I hope they make it a month this time bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Khalid Abdullah RB: JMU 2016.
    This^^^^^

Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    This^^^^^

Dewey
    Credit where credit is due... even for JMU. For the life of me, I don't know why that program rubs me the wrong way. They had a ton of talent.

I'm guessing it's not so much them as all the people who try to make JMU and NDSU equals when JMU has one win in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Credit where credit is due... even for JMU. For the life of me, I don't know why that program rubs me the wrong way. They had a ton of talent.

I'm guessing it's not so much them as all the people who try to make JMU and NDSU equals when JMU has one win in the series.
    Because they're a bunch of steroid throwing, streamer injecting, loud pieces of shit?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well it's mostly JMU fans that are trying to make them equal to NDSU, which is why they rub you (and most everyone else) the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Because they're a bunch of steroid throwing, streamer injecting, loud pieces of shit?
    You forgot leaving trash everywhere in the parking lots.
    It's OK to not be OK.

For me, it was their last 2 coaches being about as unlikable as they get and their fans. Their fans are tied for first with the Gophers for how they acted at all times leading up to, during and post-game. Maybe in a word, 'entitlement'.

I really liked some of their players. Abdullah was a beast, they had a couple really good defensive linemen the first year in Frisco, and I didn't mind Schorr. Didn't care for the Stapletons but Josh Hayes made things right for me on the play where he worked them both over.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

EagleBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bud Wilkinson maybe the player to become the best coach.
    Collector of Bison Homecoming pins - Buy or Trade