Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: $586,651,144

Default Re: $586,651,144

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    That is an interesting take.

I wonder what's causing the projected decline of HS graduates beginning after 2026?

More kids dropping out of HS and focusing on crypto and options?

People haven't been keeping up with their fucking to increase the population since 2008?

Does this compute for Herdbot?
    If I had to guess, it comes from shrinking families? The days of big families of 10 kids went to 3 or 4. Might now be slipping to 1 or 2 or even 0? Haven't looked at the basic math that goes into that but it seems unlikely that kids are dropping out of high school at some higher rate now?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    If I had to guess, it comes from shrinking families? The days of big families of 10 kids went to 3 or 4. Might now be slipping to 1 or 2 or even 0? Haven't looked at the basic math that goes into that but it seems unlikely that kids are dropping out of high school at some higher rate now?
    And what causes shrinking families, I wonder? There were very few families with a lot of kids even 40 years ago.

I'm guessing there are many factors.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    And what causes shrinking families, I wonder? There were very few families with a lot of kids even 40 years ago.

Why don’t you enlighten us?? Perhaps you do have kids, but I’ve never seen you reference them—just animals/squirrels and such?!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Why don’t you enlighten us?? Perhaps you do have kids, but I’ve never seen you reference them—just animals/squirrels and such?!
    If your parents never had sex there's a pretty good chance you won't either.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    If your parents never had sex there's a pretty good chance you won't either.
    My parents did—>confirm 9 times.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I always enjoy being captain obvious, but U of M tuition rates are simply outrageous. They may want to figure that out to get more kids; that and get people to copulate more....

I don't know everything, CAS.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I always enjoy being captain obvious, but U of M tuition rates are simply outrageous. They may want to figure that out to get more kids; that and get people to copulate more....
    Yea this is the right answer, its just ridiculously expensive ..... i have 2 friends with HS kids right now, they both said "if my kid doesn't get an athletic or academic scholarship, they won't be going to a 4 year college"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

My parents did—>confirm 9 times.
    My joke has always been that my parents are losers because they've only banged three times.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Yeah just a guess. An uneducated one. I've read that more developed societies tend to have many fewer kids. I've seen the European and Japanese birth rates have plummeted. We seem to have more kids than them but it's trending down still I think.