Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/10 @ wiu

Default 2/10 @ wiu

Bison head to WIU to take on the Leathernecks. Crucial game for seeding purposes in Sioux Falls, Bison currently sit in the 4 spot right now, tied with UMKC and a half game behind ORU. WIU is a 1 pt favorite at home tonight. WIU defeated the Bison in Fargo earlier this season but neither Nelson or Morgan played in that game.

Tip is set for 6pm and live video feed is available thru the WIU athletic site.

Default Re: 2/10 @ wiu

WIU is favored by 1 at most books it seems. Draft Kings has NDSU favored by 1. My book has WIU -1.5, if it gets to 2, I may have to put a bet on the Bison.

Leathernecks website says game is on ESPN+ and I did find it on the ESPN+ menu.

Regardless, it'll be the WIU broadcast crew which is always good. Bison better be ready to play. If we come out flat or go through one of our scoring droughts, we'll get beat. I'll be watching to see how we decide to defend Massner and Barisic. They went off for 31 and 28 last game and WIU put up 90 on us. Our defense needs to be much better and much tougher.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Leathernecks website says game is on ESPN+ and I did find it on the ESPN+ menu.

Regardless, it'll be the WIU broadcast crew which is always good. Bison better be ready to play. If we come out flat or go through one of our scoring droughts, we'll get beat. I'll be watching to see how we decide to defend Massner and Barisic. They went off for 31 and 28 last game and WIU put up 90 on us. Our defense needs to be much better and much tougher.
    I have ESPN+ linked through my Hulu account so it showed up on on my home screen as the #1 recommended item. AI in streaming is nice!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Richy still starting Skunberg...cmon get GRANT NELSON in starting lineup

LOL here we go. How long of a run does WIU need to go on before Dave remembers what a timeout is?

Howw longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg dooooo i need to watch CRAB DRIBBLES one on one to 3' for WIU to score

RICHY ADJUST damn one guy crabbed dribbled from the 3 pt line

Great defense

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice dunk by Grant

Nelson bringing some violence to the rim!!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Rocky can you GUARD a guy in the post---asking for a friend