Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grant Nelson.....Star

Default Re: Grant Nelson.....Star

I would like to see more of dez
    TRUST THE PROCESS

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    And the fact he did score a point last night.

Star - sometimes

Struggles, dribbles in traffic, TOs - sometimes
    Yep, Sky is the limit potential but hasn’t been without some struggles...TO’s and I hope he puts on a few pounds. Still gets pushed around a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Why doesn't he have his own thread:

2/7/22 - This team needs to go through Grant Nelson, I know I'm hard on Dave, but even he has to realize this now.

NDSU should find plays to free this man into space, picket fences, double screens, I don't give a FFFFFFF

Also, some business needs to NIL my man, like seriously.

if anyone is a video pro, would love to see a montage of his top 10 plays the last year and half.

1 year since this Post. Just a shame
    we are 10-16 and Grant is only 17ppg & 9 rpg.
    Plus why does Boden have as many shots as Grant?

I would've had Grant throwing up more shots and setting up plays exclusively for him multiple times per game.
    HAVE WE EVER Ran a Double Screen at his guy?
    HAVE we ever thrown an Alley Oop to him off a back screen?

this answer is No. Dude should easily have 25pg 12 rpg and at least have a winning record
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Since the 2nd half of conference play has started Grant is averaging 22 points, 12 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 blocks per game, he's had 6 straight double doubles and has played 30+mpg in every game other than Omaha where it was a blowout thanks to him learning how to play defense without fouling. It took him a while to learn how to be the guy, it's also taken these young guys over half the season to figure out how to play defense as a team and play around him. It's finally coming together, it does suck it took this long in the season but they have been playing significantly better as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Since the 2nd half of conference play has started Grant is averaging 22 points, 12 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 blocks per game, he's had 6 straight double doubles and has played 30+mpg in every game other than Omaha where it was a blowout thanks to him learning how to play defense without fouling. It took him a while to learn how to be the guy, it's also taken these young guys over half the season to figure out how to play defense as a team and play around him. It's finally coming together, it does suck it took this long in the season but they have been playing significantly better as a whole.
    hey I love Grant easily top 3 player at NDSU.

Im just saying we didn't do squat as a staff to maximize him because he'd rather have a "process"

F That! Wally Sczerbiak or Steph Curry his ass and give him 30 shots a game.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

hey I love Grant easily top 3 player at NDSU.

Im just saying we didn't do squat as a staff to maximize him because he'd rather have a "process"

F That! Wally Sczerbiak or Steph Curry his ass and give him 30 shots a game.
    Steph also took a nothing Davidson team to the elite 8 iirc…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why doesn't he have his own thread:

2/7/22 - This team needs to go through Grant Nelson, I know I'm hard on Dave, but even he has to realize this now.

NDSU should find plays to free this man into space, picket fences, double screens, I don't give a FFFFFFF

Also, some business needs to NIL my man, like seriously.

if anyone is a video pro, would love to see a montage of his top 10 plays the last year and half.
    I AGREE

and to Dave's credit he is using a quick hitter that I've seen the BOSTON CELTICS run for Jayson Tatum----Grant gets ball at elbow---ball screen comes from other elbow (wing is cleared out) for Grant to drive down left side of lane and able to spin back to right hand