Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 2/7 usd

Default Re: 2/7 usd

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    You could also make the case that Nelson's pass to Rocky and then hitting the three about four minutes into the game also won the game
    You could also say the travel on the break away dunk for USD won us the game........
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Cooks 3s won that game and an earlier one else that's 2 more losses.
    I'd like NDSU to TRY to get Cook some MORE open looks----set some screens for him

Sam made the game winner--heck of a play----but he FORCED almost all of his other shots---of course Richy loves him so he doesn't get benched

I'm also not a fan of RICHY choking off the bench in more "pressure" games-----

First off---Grant better be STARTING from now on---don't want to hear BULLSHIT the same with Dex Warner---that he is better coming off the bench

Second---play your bench-----Skunberg, Harden-Hayes, Morgan, and PG should all get 12-18 minutes per game---don't ride your Starters and thus fatigue their legs and thus affects outside shots

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    I'd like NDSU to TRY to get Cook some MORE open looks----set some screens for him

Sam made the game winner--heck of a play----but he FORCED almost all of his other shots---of course Richy loves him so he doesn't get benched

I'm also not a fan of RICHY choking off the bench in more "pressure" games-----

First off---Grant better be STARTING from now on---don't want to hear BULLSHIT the same with Dex Warner---that he is better coming off the bench

Second---play your bench-----Skunberg, Harden-Hayes, Morgan, and PG should all get 12-18 minutes per game---don't ride your Starters and thus fatigue their legs and thus affects outside shots
    I like the BIG lineup for awhile that was out there for a bit. Rocky, Grant and Andrew. Too much size for most teams to defend. IT will work for 3-4 minutes stretches during the game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Wait we want to bench Sam all of a sudden? We saw earlier in the year how that looked when he was out with injury...no thanks. I do agree Grant should be back in the starting line up.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Wait we want to bench Sam all of a sudden? We saw earlier in the year how that looked when he was out with injury...no thanks. I do agree Grant should be back in the starting line up.
    I think that suggestion was made sarcastically.

Bet Grant is back in the starting lineup tonight.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I bet Grant will not be in the starting lineup again this year and that the team will not be allowed to full court press, push the ball, and let our athletes be athletes until we are down by 15-20 in the 2nd half in the Summit League Tournament. Hope I am dead wrong on both!!

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    I bet Grant will not be in the starting lineup again this year and that the team will not be allowed to full court press, push the ball, and let our athletes be athletes until we are down by 15-20 in the 2nd half in the Summit League Tournament. Hope I am dead wrong on both!!
    trust the process
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Good call, maybe he can get 6th man of the year now.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Good call, maybe he can get 6th man of the year now.
    well we haven't had 1 summit award all season so far (weekly or monthly) WOW!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?