Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2/5 Denver GDT

Default Re: 2/5 Denver GDT

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I was there. Grant fucks
    losing to Denver w 6 min left embarrassing
    a coach w this talent would be 23-3
    Went to the game as well. Have to at least partially agree with Lakes. Can't get out of our own way.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I was there. Grant fucks
    losing to Denver w 6 min left embarrassing
    a coach w this talent would be 23-3
    It happens every game. How to fix it?? Let players be themselves and come out of their shell? Oh how I miss the Saul Phillips type of energy. With this new arena, we need a team and a conference that has an at large bid into the NCAA tourney. Ok Mr. or Mrs. new NDSU President?
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    It happens every game. How to fix it?? Let players be themselves and come out of their shell? Oh how I miss the Saul Phillips type of energy. With this new arena, we need a team and a conference that has an at large bid into the NCAA tourney. Ok Mr. or Mrs. new NDSU President?
    Maybe we could suspend our team captain for a couple of games? I also haven’t identified who our up and coming rising star is that we’re going to run off of the team? Still a lot of gas left in the ol’ “culture” tank
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Maybe we could suspend our team captain for a couple of games? I also haven’t identified who our up and coming rising star is that we’re going to run off of the team? Still a lot of gas left in the ol’ “culture” tank
    Are you talking about Paul Miller suspension…. Who has been run off? That was a up and coming star…
    TRUST THE PROCESS

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was going to take the family but when I went online to buy tickets it looked like the place was sold out in the bowl except for one and two seats together. Watched on TV instead and saw hundreds of open seats. Next time I will buy rafter seats and just sit in the empty front row.

By the way, can we get this figured out so the players can play in front of a crowd?
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I was going to take the family but when I went online to buy tickets it looked like the place was sold out in the bowl except for one and two seats together. Watched on TV instead and saw hundreds of open seats. Next time I will buy rafter seats and just sit in the empty front row.

By the way, can we get this figured out so the players can play in front of a crowd?
    Yeah. My entire row is empty but for my tickets 90% of the time. Not sure who buys season tickets and never uses them.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post

This stinks and I like to sit in the bowl buy ticket people say it’s sold out but then you buy a nose bleed and good seats are empty. Should be reselling these imo.
    Let's Go Bison!!!