Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Talon to Cypath

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Talon to Cypath

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Just the name of this thread makes me think of a bad Jean Claude Van Damm movie

So, you're saying that I remind you of Jean Claude Van Damme? I've always thought of myself as the Chuck Norris-type! But thanks.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    I asked him in a PM about the best GSU fan forum, but it took a little bit to figure out what he meant. The others may now proceed with their hijacking.
    No one ever knows what he means. He's a weird dude.
    College of Business Alumnus

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So, you're saying that I remind you of Jean Claude Van Damme? I've always thought of myself as the Chuck Norris-type! But thanks.
    You can be a Chuck Norris type if you want...that means you likely will be one of the nameless characters ended during Invasion USA.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'm pretty sure the love child of frank dux and chunk from the goonies already posts here. Myself I'm more of a Steven Segal.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'm pretty sure the love child of frank dux and chunk from the goonies already posts here. Myself I'm more of a Steven Segal.
    I was thinking bob sagat but we can run with segal if you wish
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Seagull taught Anderson Silva the front kick of doom.

Anderson Silva taught Lyoto Machida the front kick of doom.

Lyoto Machida decapitated Randy Couture with the front kick of doom.

Seagull killed Randy Couture by martial lineage.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes, that is part of what I knew. I don't know many details, but I knew that the GSU offense was going to change dramatically. I may or may not have a vested interest in the future of GSU. Looking forward to getting the conference schedule to see if I can make it down for a few games.

Sorry to Bison fans reading this. I tried to move it to Private Messages, but Talon got itchy for my reply and started this thread, so I thought I would engage you in the fun.

Only on Bisonville would trolls become buddies about something other than Bison-envy.
    I do somewhat envy the bison- WHY= you know what works, are consistent and execute in every game against anyone! What is GSUs flavor of the year for offense, defense and coaching staff!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why not go to the GSU board. You can carry on there.
    Na, I'll stick around for Cy and T/As sake!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    My question here is two fold: 1) Who will the Vikings get for their new GM and HC? And 2) If the US dollar eventually tanks or is replaced, what will happen to peoples 401K etc.?
    Buy some land, build a small home and plant. You cant eat gold and silver!

Are we picking up that old military equipment in Afghanistan or taking new stuff to leave in the Ukraine?
    I would if I could.