Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Talon to Cypath

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Talon to Cypath

TALON - Is this the ting that you knew, and I didn't CyPamth? IN installing a new offensive system that is totally different from what Georgia Southern has run in the past Southern MUST have a top notch QB that understands the system or can catch on fast. At this time, it appears to have recruited 3 soled QBs. "This is not a putdown Cy! Knowing the Xs & Os on paper is a lot different than executing them with a new Head Coach, offensive coordinator staff, and teaching it to the players in the short spring and summer practices. This offense is totally different than GSU has ever run.
    ***If you know what we are running can you tell me what sites that you know of that diagrams the offensive plays???
    *This is just for me to keep up with you Cy so you don't beat me to death with your BANTER! [-)

CyPanth -"Perhaps I know a little something about the new offense for GSU. And maybe I will have a ticket waiting for me at Will Call. I've enjoyed bantering with Talon over the years, but now it may get personal!"

TALON - CyPanth is this the thing that you knew, and I didn't? I placing a new unfamiliar offensive system that is totally different from what Georgia Southern has run in the past Southern MUST have a top notch QB that understands the system or can catch on fast. At this time, it appears to have recruited 3 soled

GSU's QB Commitments -

Zack Rozsman -QB- 3 star
    https://247sports.com/player/zak-rozsman-46079335/
    VIDEO
    https://247sports.com/Video/Zac-Rozs...ghts-10260649/

David Dallas QB - 3 star
    https://247sports.com/player/david-dallas-46101856/

Kyle Vantrease QB- 3star - transfer from Buffalo
    https://247sports.com/Player/Kyle-Va...school-146987/
    Vede Highlights
    https://247sports.com/Video/2015-Jun...ights-4598484/
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 01-26-2022 at 08:04 PM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Talon to Cypath

Talon you're one weird dude (or dudette, I suppose).
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Talon you're one weird dude (or dudette, I suppose).
    I've been called worse! ;-)

Where is Cypanth?
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 01-26-2022 at 09:39 PM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes, that is part of what I knew. I don't know many details, but I knew that the GSU offense was going to change dramatically. I may or may not have a vested interest in the future of GSU. Looking forward to getting the conference schedule to see if I can make it down for a few games.

Sorry to Bison fans reading this. I tried to move it to Private Messages, but Talon got itchy for my reply and started this thread, so I thought I would engage you in the fun.

Only on Bisonville would trolls become buddies about something other than Bison-envy.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Yes, that is part of what I knew. I don't know many details, but I knew that the GSU offense was going to change dramatically. I may or may not have a vested interest in the future of GSU. Looking forward to getting the conference schedule to see if I can make it down for a few games.

Sorry to Bison fans reading this. I tried to move it to Private Messages, but Talon got itchy for my reply and started this thread, so I thought I would engage you in the fun.

Only on Bisonville would trolls become buddies about something other than Bison-envy.
    Why not go to the GSU board. You can carry on there.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My question here is two fold: 1) Who will the Vikings get for their new GM and HC? And 2) If the US dollar eventually tanks or is replaced, what will happen to peoples 401K etc.?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    My question here is two fold: 1) Who will the Vikings get for their new GM and HC? And 2) If the US dollar eventually tanks or is replaced, what will happen to peoples 401K etc.?
    I thought they hired the gm yesterday and now he's helping look for a coach.

Lardsin must go!

Are we picking up that old military equipment in Afghanistan or taking new stuff to leave in the Ukraine?

Lardsin must go!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    The real question is whether turducken is ever going to make a comeback.

Where does the white go when the snow melts?

Lardsin must go!