Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Talon to Cypath

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Talon to Cypath

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    If you haven't used it all to make barn meth, it gets packed back in a box like Christmas decorations not to looked at until next year...
    Bwha, Ha, Ha - now that's funny!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I’m proudly averse. Earths climate is being murdered and cow farts and Talons farts are instrumentally bad
    The gasses from your mouth are way more deadly, in your dome, than any cow, Bison gas or mine could ever be!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    So, you're saying that I remind you of Jean Claude Van Damme? I've always thought of myself as the Chuck Norris-type! But thanks.
    AND THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR UNTHINKING. YOU'RE MORE LIKE TINNY TIM! Go tip toe through the tulips with your hooves.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    You can be a Chuck Norris type if you want...that means you likely will be one of the nameless characters ended during Invasion USA.
    TRUE, because he sure can't act. I like Cy but the only thing he can do is act out as a pretender!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'm pretty sure the love child of frank dux and chunk from the goonies already posts here. Myself I'm more of a Steven Segal.
    Steven S. let himself go and now us hired by Goodyear as a blimp!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    The gasses from your mouth are way more deadly, in your dome, than any cow, Bison gas or mine could ever be!
    Only if I ate dome food

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Only if I ate dome food

Most Stadium food is bought and eaten cuz you and the kids are just hungry during a 3 to 3 and a half our game because their hormones are rushing

Most of you know if you looked at any posts, from many years bacy back some years back, that Id my Email have posted my Email at gsustalon@hotmail.com

A bison sent me a message or maybe it was a JMUer,, SDSU, Sam Huston or maybe it was even (PIKE from GSU), I can't remember. It was an Enail address. The fan said that he was invited to eat with a Bison Tailgate group. For some reason I think it was Pike. Anyway he said that they were grilling North Dakota Bison Oysters and they had different dips for them. He said he actually ate one... ;-(.

He also said, (which I don't believe), they had smoked bison penus that they placed on the grill to rewarm. The Penis was cut in half and looked some what a deformed pork loin. I bet that's what it really was. Bison fans would just come up and cut a slice off and put it on there plate.He did not partake! I have heard of Rocky Mountain Oysters but never smoked Buffalo penus.

If this is true it must be a CyPanth Tailgate Party!
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 02-10-2022 at 03:34 PM.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Most Stadium food is bought and eaten cuz you and the kids are just hungry during a 3 to 3 and a half our game because their hormones are rushing

Most of you know if you looked at any posts, from many years bacy back some years back, that Id my Email have posted my Email at gsustalon@hotmail.com

A bison sent me a message or maybe it was a JMUer,, SDSU, Sam Huston or maybe it was even (PIKE from GSU), I can't remember. It was an Enail address. The fan said that he was invited to eat with a Bison Tailgate group. For some reason I think it was Pike. Anyway he said that they were grilling North Dakota Bison Oysters and they had different dips for them. He said he actually ate one... ;-(.

He also said, (which I don't believe), they had smoked bison penus that they placed on the grill to rewarm. The Penis was cut in half and looked some what a deformed pork loin. I bet that's what it really was. Bison fans would just come up and cut a slice off and put it on there plate.He did not partake! I have heard of Rocky Mountain Oysters but never smoked Buffalo penus.

How did I get brought back into this?

Now that you mention it, I have served bison sausage at a tailgate!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You're a strange fella.