Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/22 Oral Roberts

Default 1/22 Oral Roberts

It should be noted, this thread was started the day AFTER the game was played. None of us cared enough to have a GDT. Not a good sign, Matt.

Anyway, way to stick it to the Oral boys, Bison. Got a lead, held a lead, didn't choke at the end. Nice.

Default Re: 1/22 Oral Roberts

Tight game the entire way. Played well and no 8 minute scoring drought. Solid road win. Now get better for two big road games next week. Enjoy this win but move on to next.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I usually go out of my way to watch, but seriously forgot to watch the game last night. Thats not good.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I usually go out of my way to watch, but seriously forgot to watch the game last night. Thats not good.
    I watched. Abmas had an off night but still hit the 3 to give ORU the lead before Sam's magic. ORUs head coach was out with an illness so their assistants ran the show. We finally ran the final possession through Sam going to the basket instead of settling for a 3 and it worked. Weird.

Kallman was the first guy off the bench. Dez played good minutes and I think he led us in rebounds. I don't remember seeing Guy on the floor at all. Rocky had a slow start and our offense was the usual; run the shot clock down and chuck 3s. The ORU announcers even commented multiple times about our pace of play and were keeping count of how many times we ran the shot clock inside 5 seconds.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Saw the highlight on Twitter and have to say that if he misses that shot everyone is asking what the hell kid of shot choice that was. LOL. Weird floater as you go past the basket from 5 ft away.

Good for Sam, good for the team.

Nice road win… I guess the in thing to do in bison athletics is be as negative as possible as seen in the post above… find a way to make a positive into a negative this board is just so negative it’s mostly unreadable
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Someone finally came to their senses . . . Dez played! We need him in the lineup, he does a lot of things well, and gets Sam some rest and/or off the ball. Handles it well, gets downhill to rack, rebounds, pushes. Play the kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Someone finally came to their senses . . . Dez played! We need him in the lineup, he does a lot of things well, and gets Sam some rest and/or off the ball. Handles it well, gets downhill to rack, rebounds, pushes. Play the kid!
    I was surprises to see him play since he has been riding the bench. Was he in the doghouse? hurt? or just because? Glad to see him out there. Played well too for minimal action the last couple of weeks.
    When does Nelson and Morgan come back?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I watched. Abmas had an off night but still hit the 3 to give ORU the lead before Sam's magic. ORUs head coach was out with an illness so their assistants ran the show. We finally ran the final possession through Sam going to the basket instead of settling for a 3 and it worked. Weird.

Kallman was the first guy off the bench. Dez played good minutes and I think he led us in rebounds. I don't remember seeing Guy on the floor at all. Rocky had a slow start and our offense was the usual; run the shot clock down and chuck 3s. The ORU announcers even commented multiple times about our pace of play and were keeping count of how many times we ran the shot clock inside 5 seconds.
    Thanks. McKinney may be inefficient scoring wise but he really needs to have viable minutes.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I was surprises to see him play since he has been riding the bench. Was he in the doghouse? hurt? or just because? Glad to see him out there. Played well too for minimal action the last couple of weeks.
    When does Nelson and Morgan come back?
    Just recruiters trying to justify their signing of the other player, and being hard headed. My eyes say play Dez. Hopefully they are realizing that.