Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 1/20 Kansas City

Default Re: 1/20 Kansas City

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    Some of his numbers are pretty good.
    Second fastest coach in SU history to reach 100 wins.
    After 7 seasons 136-87
    Supporters can make an argument
    I would agree that looking at straight W/L and SLT wins they can make a case.

You also have the number of wins against higher comp vs previous coaches and seed in tourney compared to previous coaches. 14 and 12 vs 15 and 16. The bigger thing is where do you want this program to be/go and can DR get us there and the obvious answer is no.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Is Dave our Bubba?
    Even Bubba would have got a press conference for a contract extension. How little NDSU cares about every sport outside of football is comical. Would Entz have got a press conference mid pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I would agree that looking at straight W/L and SLT wins they can make a case.

You also have the number of wins against higher comp vs previous coaches and seed in tourney compared to previous coaches. 14 and 12 vs 15 and 16. The bigger thing is where do you want this program to be/go and can DR get us there and the obvious answer is no.
    Are you saying. Dave's no Gil Dobie?

Are you saying. Dave's no Gil Dobie?
    No he doesn't have a perfect record.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The defense on this team sucks big time. When you are consistently giving up 50% shooting these days, that is terrible. Plus I would seriously doubt that any team in D1 basketball have given up more points in the paints than NDSU.

Everyone I've heard is focusing on the 21-0 run over about 8 minutes and is focusing on the 0. But during that 8 minutes stretch they were on pace to give up over 100 points for an entire game. Defense is terrible for too long of stretches of time.

I didn't even realize we were playing. Glad I didn't invest any time into this one.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Some of his numbers are pretty good.
    Second fastest coach in SU history to reach 100 wins.
    After 7 seasons 136-87
    Supporters can make an argument
    wow you're dumb. just dumb.

136-87
    minimum 20 of those wins are Northland CC, Mayville St

116-87
    minimum 50 of those wins are und, omaha, denver, wiu aka 300 ranked shit summit teams

66-87 is more realistic.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wow you're dumb. just dumb.

136-87
    minimum 20 of those wins are Northland CC, Mayville St

116-87
    minimum 50 of those wins are und, omaha, denver, wiu aka 300 ranked shit summit teams

66-87 is more realistic.
    Dumb maybe.

Don't think your dumb but your just like most on this site.
    You know the in's and out's about what's really going on. Do it don't talk about it.

Bison Dan comes close to or what is probably the truth. Or the feeling what people think in Fargo. He says Grand Forks is limited in everything. In Fargo we can build something the whole state can be proud of. Most anyway.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    The defense on this team sucks big time. When you are consistently giving up 50% shooting these days, that is terrible. Plus I would seriously doubt that any team in D1 basketball have given up more points in the paints than NDSU.

Everyone I've heard is focusing on the 21-0 run over about 8 minutes and is focusing on the 0. But during that 8 minutes stretch they were on pace to give up over 100 points for an entire game. Defense is terrible for too long of stretches of time.
    The 3 pt defense is terrible and chasing it leads to the driving to the hoop we saw last night. No legitimate third scorer hurts. Get Rocky or Sam in foul trouble or having an off night and you really only need to guard one player

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dumb maybe.

Don't think your dumb but your just like most on this site.
    You know the in's and out's about what's really going on. Do it don't talk about it.

Bison Dan comes close to or what is probably the truth. Or the feeling what people think in Fargo. He says Grand Forks is limited in everything. In Fargo we can build something the whole state can be proud of. Most anyway.
    And that’s why most of us feel/think our BB programs are subpar for NDSU standards and are tired of mediocrity<—and that may be a stretch to say.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.