Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/20 Kansas City

Default Re: 1/20 Kansas City

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Everyone relax!
    SDSU will choke in the summit tourney, Dave will sneak into a 16 seed, win the play in game against Tennessee Southern Technical School, and Matt Larsen will give him a lifetime contract.
    Everything is fine, chill.
    Lol and also literally true.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Oooof that was bad. Also, I wouldnt be shocked if McKinney transfers after season. I dont see how Guy is better than him other than outside shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Everyone relax!
    SDSU will choke in the summit tourney, Dave will sneak into a 16 seed, win the play in game against Tennessee Southern Technical School, and Matt Larsen will give him a lifetime contract.
    Everything is fine, chill.
    Irs okay even Purdue lost a road game tonight

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Irs okay even Purdue lost a road game tonight
    Hopefully they can recover and sneak into a 16 seed.

Richman has to go. I am so sick of this absolute bush league coaching. He is absolutely clueless running this program. He is outclassed and out coached almost every single game. In game adjustments are horrid, can't draw up a play to get a halfway decent look, and that play at the end of the 1st half is all on him and guess what it cost the team tonight. I wouldn't want him coaching my middle school kids much less a D1 program with talent galore. If Larsen is to stupid to realize this kick his ass down the road as well.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Richman has to go. I am so sick of this absolute bush league coaching. He is absolutely clueless running this program. He is outclassed and out coached almost every single game. In game adjustments are horrid, can't draw up a play to get a halfway decent look, and that play at the end of the 1st half is all on him and guess what it cost the team tonight. I wouldn't want him coaching my middle school kids much less a D1 program with talent galore. If Larsen is to stupid to realize this kick his ass down the road as well.
    I don’t think this guy got the memo…

[QUOTE=Jay;1558304]I don’t think this guy got

I got the memo. He can still be fired can he not?

The most disheartening thing and I mean that literally, is that at a school the size of NDSU a coach will NEVER get let go with more than 1 year on his contract. Even getting let go with 1 year left is almost unheard of. I said weeks ago he had driven me to not pay attention to basketball anymore this year. I got sucked into this shit game because I needed something to distract me from watching Aladdin with my daughter for the 500+ time. I honestly don't know how much if any time I will spend watching a DR coached team. I'll follow the scores and headlines because they will be put in front of me but I'm not going to bother to turn on a game. And that makes me sad. I grew up on Bison basketball. My parents were Bison basketball season ticket holders for 35+ years. I just can't watch this complete dumpster fire brand of basketball anymore. It doesn't get me excited to win the SLT and get a 15 or 16 seed. It's not exciting to go every single year not even looking competitive against higher level teams. It's not exciting to listen to the most milquetoast aw shucks bullshit coach do interviews. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of giving my energy and time to something that has proven year in and year out to not live up to what I believe an NDSU athletics team should strive to be.
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 01-21-2022 at 03:11 AM.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    The most disheartening thing and I mean that literally, is that at a school the size on NDSU a coach will NEVER get let go with more than 1 year on his contract. Even getting let go with 1 year left is almost unheard of. I said weeks ago he had driven me to not pay attention to basketball anymore this year. I got sucked into this shit game because I needed something to distract me from watching Aladdin with my daughter for the 500+ time. I honestly don't know how much if any time I will spend watching a DR coached team. I'll follow the scores and headlines because they will be put in front of me but I'm not going to bother to turn on a game. And that makes me sad. I grew up on Bison basketball. My parents were Bison basketball season ticket holders for 35+ years. I just can't watch this complete dumpster fire brand of basketball anymore. It doesn't get me excited to win the SLT and get a 15 or 16 seed. It's not exciting to go every single year not even looking competitive against higher level teams. It's not exciting to listen to the most milquetoast aw shucks bullshit coach do interviews. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of giving my energy and time to something that has proven year in and year out to not live up to what I believe and NDSU athletics team should strive to be.
    I'll sign this petition.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

[QUOTE=slips;1558306]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I don’t think this guy got

I got the memo. He can still be fired can he not?
    If there was any chance of Richman being fired, Larsen would have let him play out this year before deciding to let him go, or extend his contract.

Larsen can't fire him now, because that would mean admitting he made a dumbass move in already signing him to an extension.