Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Stony Brook, Save Athletic Program.

Default Re: Fire Stony Brook, Save Athletic Program.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Words are wind. All you have done is given words, but you have no plan on personally supporting this financially...you just want to "pump it up" (and take credit) and have no skin in the game. If you were going to actually put money into this it would be a different thing, but you are no more invested than anybody on here that hasn't donated a dollar.
    the hours upon hours of pushing FBS online and in person are adding up to the 6 figure's range easily bro. Kevin help TAB understand Marketing ..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    the hours upon hours of pushing FBS online and in person are adding up to the 6 figure's range easily bro. Kevin help TAB understand Marketing ..
    Yes, please have Kevin explain marketing to me!!!!*

bottom line----El Chapo contributes $0.00 but he talks a lot, so there is that.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Words are wind. All you have done is given words, but you have no plan on personally supporting this financially...you just want to "pump it up" (and take credit) and have no skin in the game. If you were going to actually put money into this it would be a different thing, but you are no more invested than anybody on here that hasn't donated a dollar.
    Dammit TAB! It's your kind of pud attitude that has also been hindering us from getting our beloved AC/DC in here all these years! YES OF COURSE I don't personally contribute a damn thing monetarily to this critically important cause of our Boys performing a Live Thunderstruck Intro and a West Lot Meet 'n Greet Appearance ............... but look at all the freaking success we've had with THAT project, so far. It's amazing what a little well placed promotion can do! The truth is, what I and everyone else knows or should know ........ is that there is no one ........ and I do mean NO ONE ......... that we can personally and professionally trust more to take the all the credit and adulation when the big event eventually, inevitably happens ............... than little ol' lovable Loafy, living proof of how shit gets done on message boards.

And a note to all new Bisonville readers: learn about and donate large sums of your own personal money, not mine, to this special AC/DC project here ............... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...71#post1552971

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Dammit TAB! It's your kind of pud attitude that has also been hindering us from getting our beloved AC/DC in here all these years! YES OF COURSE I don't personally contribute a damn thing monetarily to this critically important cause of our Boys performing a Live Thunderstruck Intro and a West Lot Meet 'n Greet Appearance ............... but look at all the freaking success we've had with THAT project, so far. It's amazing what a little well placed promotion can do! The truth is, what I and everyone else knows or should know ........ is that there is no one ........ and I do mean NO ONE ......... that we can personally and professionally trust more to take the all the credit and adulation when the big event eventually, inevitably happens ............... than little ol' lovable Loafy, living proof of how shit gets done on message boards.

And a note to all new Bisonville readers: learn about and donate large sums of your own personal money, not mine, to this special AC/DC project here ............... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...71#post1552971
    So what you are saying is if I'm reading this correctly, you will get AC/DC to play at our first tailgate when Lakes gets us to FBS Seems like an egyptian scheme to me.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Yes, please have Kevin explain marketing to me!!!!*

bottom line----El Chapo contributes $0.00 but he talks a lot, so there is that.

here's the thing u have to know about marekting bro sex sells doesnt matter what it is whether its fuckin' football or barn meth

thats why me and scottie got tasha lynn modeling the newest line of barn meth apparel plus she works for product

so why cant our so called AD figure this out bro?

why does lakes have to get coked up and shit post for MONTHS about the same thing instead?

how is that efficient?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

So what you are saying is if I'm reading this correctly, you will get AC/DC to play at our first tailgate when Lakes gets us to FBS Seems like an egyptian scheme to me.
    AND .................. I'll take full credit for BOTH!

I may be tight with my own wad, but I'm no small-timey little thinker.
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 05-05-2022 at 09:41 PM.

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...256523275?s=20

"and that's a fact"

so if NO FBS team will play us (IN OUR 1 or 2 week AVAILABLE time slot, how convenient for you ) then we just throw our hands up!

Then either
    A) You move your schedule around and figure it out or
    B) you MOVE UP TO FBS AT ALL COSTS BECAUSE YOU CANT GET GAMES!

you are losing the fanbase , attendence & attention is down PLUS the entirety of fbs fanbases make fun of NDSU for not moving up and NDSU is Subsiziding this entire FCS division as the Best Hooker on the Corner. argh.
    And of course he wasn’t talking about just one year of trying to schedule a FBS game -
    So it isn’t just “one or two weeks Available”……sigh

Love how all these FBS Teams who won’t schedule NDSU now
    will magically schedule the Bison once they are FBS……

I have asked you for years to show Bisonville some links to articles & quotes
    showing the Mountain West was interested in adding NDSU. From actual MW sources.
    You never once produced anything all those years.

So same challenge here - It should be easy, right???
    Provide some links showing where FBS teams Would Schedule NDSU
    if only they were an FBS Team.
    Or if only their schedules would allow for it.

As always, extra extra credit for actual sources - e.g. Conference Officials, Conference Commissioners, University Presidents or AD’s or Coaches, or heck even legitimate beat writers for said FBS Conferences.

I always enjoy reading about NDSU and FBS, would enjoy seeing the Bison in the MW, so am looking forward to all the documented information you will soon provide.

Not 1 comment on the new 12 team playoff by ol Stony?

not 1 journalist will throw that question at him huh...

crickets.. maybe if he hides.huh...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Busy getting that “bugging Andy” guy’s high school for 2027?

What’s to comment about we play fcs football

What question should be asked?

What is your point…. Really at this point it’s 10 years of you whining about fbs and everyone on this board tired of the same message and illogical rants
    TRUST THE PROCESS