Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Panel selects 5 Finalists for NDSU President

Default Re: Panel selects 5 Finalists for NDSU President

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Higher Ed fucked in the ass again. This time in grand forks. Catholics claim they’re being discriminated against because the university was merely discussing the idea that it would be nice if people didn’t intentionally misgender other people so under pressure from the state legislature the university President shut down the policy discussion.
    so you send your daughter to there in the dorms & they stick a male identifying as a female & you'd be fine with that? cmon man.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    so you send your daughter to there in the dorms & they stick a male identifying as a female & you'd be fine with that? cmon man.
    This is what you get when you just believe press releases from the Catholic Church and not understand actual facts.

Maybe Ndsu should identify as an fbs program
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    I listen to Joel Heitamp a lot.

And have heard him say at least one time probably more that all Engineering Degrees should be taught at NDSU. No Engineering at UND. Then he'd say UND can have this from NDSU. UND is getting nothing from NDSU. All Engineering may end up at NDSU.

Reading online abit about Hesham El-Rawini he is probably a genius. I believe he has written 12 books.

Is that the plan. Hire Hesham take NDSU Engineering to the next level. I believe that's not only possible and probably.
    Don’t give one shit about how many books he’s supposedly written (do you understand how writing books works?). Also, has anyone read them and have they had any influence on people? Nope!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Don’t give one shit about how many books he’s supposedly written (do you understand how writing books works?). Also, has anyone read them and have they had any influence on people? Nope!
    More people have read the midget erotica I ghost wrote for Scottie.

And lakes was the only one to buy that.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Higher Ed fucked in the ass again. This time in grand forks. Catholics claim they’re being discriminated against because the university was merely discussing the idea that it would be nice if people didn’t intentionally misgender other people so under pressure from the state legislature the university President shut down the policy discussion.
    Good God. What a post.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Maybe Ndsu should identify as an fbs program
    Why not? We could just say we have more “balls” than all the other FCS programs. Can’t see how Tony/Elf/Admin, BAudit and ECH8 etc should have any problem with that.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Why not? We could just say we have more “balls” than all the other FCS programs. Can’t see how Tony/Elf/Admin, BAudit and ECH8 etc should have any problem with that.
    Hi CAS.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Do you send your son to be an alter boy?

Lardsin must go!

Do I understand how writing books work? For politicians I have a theory. Pass everything K Street wants we'll have our book writers help you no we'll write it for you and you get paid we get paid your kids get jobs they get paid.
    What a country. In Spanish accent.
    Mark Kennedy wrote a book he most likely got paid.