Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Panel selects 5 Finalists for NDSU President

Default Re: Panel selects 5 Finalists for NDSU President

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    That's awesome. NDSU needs to do what it can to b get the best engineers. Our school exists for one reason... its in the name.

North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Science.

Get the best nerds and hicks we can find. The football team will be fine I promise.

I got a finance degree.... but I'd gladly see the business school disappear if it meant our mission was met....i.e STEM
    A Business School is going to close?
    Disappear?
    Don't tell that to Governor Bergum tell that to Ray Holmberg

Can’t help but think that the applicant pool would be stronger if the legislature weren’t actively attacking academic freedom or the SBoHE even pretended to push back on such fundamental threats to our University System.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

^^^ This Imperial Cass & und backers in bismarck/g forks really have a boner for ndsu failing. its a sabotage.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Can’t help but think that the applicant pool would be stronger if the legislature weren’t actively attacking academic freedom or the SBoHE even pretended to push back on such fundamental threats to our University System.
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ^^^ This Imperial Cass & und backers in bismarck/g forks really have a boner for ndsu failing. its a sabotage.
    I don't think El Chapo got the gist of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    No one in a position of relevance has a boner for NDSU failing. Either of the big state schools failing would be a black eye for the state.

Believe it or not, the average political bear does not want our schools to do badly.
    College of Business Alumnus

No one in a position of relevance has a boner for NDSU failing. Either of the big state schools failing would be a black eye for the state.

Believe it or not, the average political bear does not want our schools to do badly.
    They may genuinely believe that, unfortunately the actions of at least a subset of them are plainly counter productive.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Not so much about NDSU failing, just not succeeding in relation to other state universities.

When's the Legislature-required gimp suit competition?

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    When's the Legislature-required gimp suit competition?
    The candidates are all too old to interest UND's delegation.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Inforum really giving the SBHE and the 5 finalists all they can handle lately lol