Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: GDT: Western 1/15/22

Default Re: GDT: Western 1/15/22

I am the disappoint.

Now potentially 4 straight road games that could push us into a middle seed.

Also, Skunberg kind of killed them too.

He's a complimentary piece but he's just not great with the ball. Every time he puts it on the deck, I cringe. 5 turnovers is waaaaaaaaay too much for such a low usage player.

What has happened to Rocky this year? The guy has regressed and I don’t understand it. Luckily I was only able to watch the last 8 minutes of regulation and I watched him miss three 3 pointers, get burnt on defense and get a lucky call while stumbling trying to drive the lane b4 he tied it up. This team is very frustrating to watch.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    What has happened to Rocky this year? The guy has regressed and I don’t understand it. Luckily I was only able to watch the last 8 minutes of regulation and I watched him miss three 3 pointers, get burnt on defense and get a lucky call while stumbling trying to drive the lane b4 he tied it up. This team is very frustrating to watch.
    Rocky has definitely regressed this year. Most notably in his 3 pt shooting.

He always looks tired, he partying too much? or a new gf keeping him up?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I think Rocky must of knocked up his girlfriend. His head has just been somewhere else this season.

Curious what the excuses will be for HC DR this time. I always look forward to hearing those from him. It's never his fault or responsibility when this team looks like crap.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    I think Rocky must of knocked up his girlfriend. His head has just been somewhere else this season.

Curious what the excuses will be for HC DR this time. I always look forward to hearing those from him. It's never his fault or responsibility when this team looks like crap.
    Well then the end of the broadcast will disappoint you because he said we are all at fault for that first half, but it starts with me. I have to be better. I have to get more out of them and I have to get them ready.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A lead guard like WIU found via transfer is exactly what this NDSU team lacks. That dude is a baller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    A lead guard like WIU found via transfer is exactly what this NDSU team lacks. That dude is a baller.
    Tell me about it