TRUST THE PROCESS

Default Re: GDT: Western 1/15/22

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    By we got Willie guy
    Ooooph..... Looked good on paper.

By we got Willie guy
    Even if Guy was a miss, I thought we had Dez developing and ready to take a big step. Nope. Not even getting minutes.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Even if Guy was a miss, I thought we had Dez developing and ready to take a big step. Nope. Not even getting minutes.
    I didn’t see that. When this team has been really good, we have a dominant lead guard. Woodside, LA, Vinnie… that player isn’t on this team yet.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Well then the end of the broadcast will disappoint you because he said we are all at fault for that first half, but it starts with me. I have to be better. I have to get more out of them and I have to get them ready.
    First time for everything and good for him and I don't mean that in a sarcastic way. The excuses were getting so damn old.

Would like to see Dez on the court instead of guy and AK as well if healthy . AK seems to have a calming influence on the offense. He was starting to find his groove right before he got hurt. Hopefully HC DR can figure this out. Way too much talent on this team to be average.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I didn’t see that. When this team has been really good, we have a dominant lead guard. Woodside, LA, Vinnie… that player isn’t on this team yet.
    I think that player is griesel… this team is run to much through rocky we need to run it through Sam he is steady and unfaltering make rocky get his trying to run the offense through him isn’t working
    It may work if he would post up but that isn’t how he is playing currently
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Agreed and I didn't see Dez being dominant but maybe serviceable to spell Sam. Just frustrating to watch this team, especially the inconsistency of Rocky and Eady.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think that player is griesel… this team is run to much through rocky we need to run it through Sam he is steady and unfaltering make rocky get his trying to run the offense through him isn’t working
    It may work if he would post up but that isn’t how he is playing currently
    I’ll agree with you he is this teams version but Sam isn’t a true point. You are spot on that running the offense through him is how this team works.