Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Way Too Early Predictions

Default Re: 2022 Way Too Early Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    If someone at NDSU is stupid enough to raise ticket prices next year they will see a fair amount of people choose other forms of entertainment.
    I think they could get away with it next year just because of having both UND and SDSU at home... 2023 is when the chickens would really come to roost because you know they wouldn't lower prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think they could get away with it next year just because of having both UND and SDSU at home... 2023 is when the chickens would really come to roost because you know they wouldn't lower prices.
    They would be insane to raise prices for next fall.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Predictions:

1) Southpaw from Omaha is the starting QB and ECECH8C and I won't shut up about how we were right and you all can't into football.
    2) Semi win over SDSU and an NC win over some team we've never heard of who got the soft bracket/seed usually reserved for Samantha Houston. The tears will flood the red river and destroy El Forko Grande.
    3) A WR emerges from the freshman class to fill Watson's cleats.
    4) CAS and I, now in month 8 of the rebellion against the vaccine, are forced to do our Bison Bros podcast from the bunker under Scotties barn.
    5) Broseed has an IPO. I get really rich and buy every company that Lakes works for just to fire him.
    6) Running back by massive committee is crushed under the weight of the majestic beast. He gets at least 60% of touches if he stays healthy.
    7) Tony deletes at least 321 of my posts.
    8) Lakes PM's me asking me to support him in random threads 3212 times.
    9) Scottie will be POTY (poster of the year).
    10) Heffy returns only to dramatically quit. Again.
    11) I will continue to go to the chiropractor due to the chronic back pain of having to carry TAB on the board for another calendar year.
    I think #2, #7 and #11 are locks. The rest are at least 50% probable as well.

Predicting NDSU wins again. Cam is very good and has weapons.
    College of Business Alumnus

We have innovation in our blood - Could we become the first team that rotates in 3 different quarterbacks in the same series? CAS's head would explode.

Cam on passing downs, Quincy on obvious running downs and then Cole as the switch up to cover up the deficiencies of our two quarterback system...Cam (running) and Quincy (passing and possibly catching?). Or maybe have all 3 in backfield in our delta look!

Who is favorite of winning the middle linebacker role?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    We have innovation in our blood - Could we become the first team that rotates in 3 different quarterbacks in the same series? CAS's head would explode.

Cam on passing downs, Quincy on obvious running downs and then Cole as the switch up to cover up the deficiencies of our two quarterback system...Cam (running) and Quincy (passing and possibly catching?). Or maybe have all 3 in backfield in our delta look!

Who is favorite of winning the middle linebacker role?
    Not sure what is injury was but would have to say Weerts is the favorite at MLB.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Not sure what is injury was but would have to say Weerts is the favorite at MLB.
    Believe he was non contact acl. Don't think he'll be ready to start the season so I'm looking at Cole Wisniewski to move over

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Drake game I think would have decent attendance because first game. NC A&T will be a down game attendance wise, but it's nice to get some new blood in the dome.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Yep. Drake will have the raising of the banner plus first game of season.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Contrarian here: Attendance is going to be up.
    As captain of the pessimism train, I still agree with you. Honestly I wasnt upset that attendance was so low last year as the schedule totally stunk. I was extremely disappointed in the JMU turnout, though the fans that were there did not disappoint

We have UND and SDSU that are almost guaranteed sell outs, so again, I agree attendance will be up
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Believe he was non contact acl. Don't think he'll be ready to start the season so I'm looking at Cole Wisniewski to move over
    Another name at MLB would be Dylan Hendricks. A little more mass than some of the other names. Injured last season as well.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!