Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Bwahahahahahaha...well played.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2022 Way Too Early Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Predictions:

1) Southpaw from Omaha is the starting QB and ECECH8C and I won't shut up about how we were right and you all can't into football.
    2) Semi win over SDSU and an NC win over some team we've never heard of who got the soft bracket/seed usually reserved for Samantha Houston. The tears will flood the red river and destroy El Forko Grande.
    3) A WR emerges from the freshman class to fill Watson's cleats.
    4) CAS and I, now in month 8 of the rebellion against the vaccine, are forced to do our Bison Bros podcast from the bunker under Scotties barn.
    5) Broseed has an IPO. I get really rich and buy every company that Lakes works for just to fire him.
    6) Running back by massive committee is crushed under the weight of the majestic beast. He gets at least 60% of touches if he stays healthy.
    7) Tony deletes at least 321 of my posts.
    8) Lakes PM's me asking me to support him in random threads 3212 times.
    9) Scottie will be POTY (poster of the year).
    10) Heffy returns only to dramatically quit. Again.
    11) I will continue to go to the chiropractor due to the chronic back pain of having to carry TAB on the board for another calendar year.
    Nice work! But I have to counter your #6 above. You and I both know that the Beast will be kept under tight wraps until playoff time nears. Just the way it is. His use will be a lot like 2021. Let's face it, keeping the beast healthy is priority 1 for a strong playoff run. I think it will be the 22, 29, 4 show again to start next year. If you saw sasquasch every day, he wouldn't be legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Nice work! But I have to counter your #6 above. You and I both know that the Beast will be kept under tight wraps until playoff time nears. Just the way it is. His use will be a lot like 2021. Let's face it, keeping the beast healthy is priority 1 for a strong playoff run. I think it will be the 22, 29, 4 show again to start next year. If you saw sasquasch every day, he wouldn't be legendary.
    The legendary beast has already fully established himself as a Bison legend forever. He might want to put up some numbers and good tape early in the season because he looks like the next Kyle Juszczyk.

Not many teams in the NFL still use FB's but the really good ones still find high paying jobs. Actually, the Miami Dolphins could have used Hunter Luepke this past season.

My prediction for 2022:

1. Everyone complains about Roehl until we have a great offensive game, then they praise him.
    2. Too many QB runs up the gut with QP on 3rd and 5+ yards...everyone complains, then he has one good game, and everyone says he's amazing.
    3. Someone calls for Cole Payton to start after one incomplete pass from Cam.
    4. The turf in Frisco sucks yet again
    5. Attendance is down even more this year. Surprise, no one cares about playing borderline D2 teams anymore.

Contrarian here: Attendance is going to be up.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Bold. New turf main driver or are you in the know on some other changes?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Can see that happening, one more year into life with Covid - more people may start attending events again.
    Plus the schedule turns and the Jackrabbits are back.
    A negative is Northern Iowa falling off the regular season schedule.
    A plus is Northern Iowa can then be an early playoff opponent, which makes imo an interesting game…
    Plus the FargoDome has to make some improvements, right???
    Concessions, fan entry should not be that difficult to address with the publicity they get now……

September 3 - Drake
    Sept 10 - North Carolina A & T
    Oct 1 - Youngstown State (Homecoming)
    Oct 15 - SDSU
    Oct 29 - Illinois State
    Nov 19 - Fighting Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Can see that happening, one more year into life with Covid - more people may start attending events again.
    Plus the schedule turns and the Jackrabbits are back.
    A negative is Northern Iowa falling off the regular season schedule.
    A plus is Northern Iowa can then be an early playoff opponent, which makes imo an interesting game…
    Plus the FargoDome has to make some improvements, right???
    Concessions, fan entry should not be that difficult to address with the publicity they get now……

September 3 - Drake
    Sept 10 - North Carolina A & T
    Oct 1 - Youngstown State (Homecoming)
    Oct 15 - SDSU
    Oct 29 - Illinois State
    Nov 19 - Fighting Hawks
    Yup, there will be three regular season crowds pushing 19k with YSU (homecoming), SDSU, and UND. That should give a bump to attendance average... I wouldn't even be surprised to see a other hike in ticket prices but I really hope they read the tea leaves and keep prices flat.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yup, there will be three regular season crowds pushing 19k with YSU (homecoming), SDSU, and UND. That should give a bump to attendance average... I wouldn't even be surprised to see a other hike in ticket prices but I really hope they read the tea leaves and keep prices flat.
    Drake game I think would have decent attendance because first game. NC A&T will be a down game attendance wise, but it's nice to get some new blood in the dome.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If someone at NDSU is stupid enough to raise ticket prices next year they will see a fair amount of people choose other forms of entertainment.