Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iowa FB Podcast

Default Re: Iowa FB Podcast

Well, I just meant to share a few minutes of Iowa fans (former players) talking about NDSU football and didn't mean to start another FBS thread.

That said, I should have known that would happen! Ha, it would happen anyway, so whatever. They seem pretty knowledgeable.....they know SDSU isn't some pushover.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    We are more well known than any bottom 1/2 G5 conference team. How many fans wearing a Zips or Lobos or Golden Eagles shirt gets pulled aside to talk about their football team? What's the closest number to zero?
    B1G fans will not profess to know anything about G5 or FCS football, even if they do. Gopher fans, case in point. They cling for dear life to the Alabama’s and Ohio States of the world, and dare not speak of anything lower lest their relevance be challenged.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    B1G fans will not profess to know anything about G5 or FCS football, even if they do. Gopher fans, case in point. They cling for dear life to the Alabama’s and Ohio States of the world, and dare not speak of anything lower lest their relevance be challenged.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Nobody puts any stock into what "gopher fans" think.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    gopherhole.com has the "7 National Titles Football Forum" even though most posters weren't alive when those titles were won over 60 years ago.
    It's OK to not be OK.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    We are more well known than any bottom 1/2 G5 conference team. How many fans wearing a Zips or Lobos or Golden Eagles shirt gets pulled aside to talk about their football team? What's the closest number to zero?
    Lakes Wisconsin family
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For what it's worth, every time I've worn an NDSU football t-shirt out in public in places like Las Vegas, Florida, California I get random people saying "Go Bison" or something similar, as they walk by. The dedicated football fan is well aware of what NDSU is doing.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Iowa FB Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Now I know you are full of shit. You can't with a straight face tell me that they know any fucking thing about UTSA or Louisiana.
    I’ve seen plenty of national media on the Ragin Cajuns especially earlier in the season. I’ve definitely seen more coverage on UTSA than NDSU. I say this with a straight face as I may be a die hard NDSU fan, but I follow FBS football more than FCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk