Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iowa FB Podcast

Default Iowa FB Podcast

A friend of mine is an Iowa fan...he mentioned this to this morning. They talk about NDSU FB starting at roughly 7:30 or 8:00 into the Pod. I wasn't looking right away. They may also talk a bit about SDSU because they were starting to discuss their schedule for 2022.

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Sports--...kons-p1163766/
    Last edited by Gully; 01-13-2022 at 04:02 PM.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Default Re: Iowa FB Podcast

Fun listen there, listening to them realize that NDSU crushed them and then won 9/11 titles was fun.

They believe that NDSU could go 5-4 in the B1G if the schedule is right, and its hard to disagree with that. I've seen alot of Bison fans who seem to think that NDSU would maybe lose 3-7 games a year in a G5 conference, and that always makes me chuckle. P5 fan bases who have played us know better than our own fans hahah

What stands out to me is that these guy's are football fans and are oblivious to the Bisons record and have to look it up. That just goes too show you how little known the Bison football program is outside of the FCS fans.

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    What stands out to me is that these guy's are football fans and are oblivious to the Bisons record and have to look it up. That just goes too show you how little known the Bison football program is outside of the FCS fans.
    exactly. my wisconsin family have badger football season tickets, they are huge college FB fans and even they will text me questions about NDSU every year.

NDSU NEEDS TO BE FBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    exactly. my wisconsin family have badger football season tickets, they are huge college FB fans and even they will text me questions about NDSU every year.

NDSU NEEDS TO BE FBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Out of curiosity, what does your Badger season-ticket-holding family know about Cincinnati, UTSA, Northern Illinois, Utah State or Louisiana?

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Out of curiosity, what does your Badger season-ticket-holding family know about Cincinnati, UTSA, Northern Illinois, Utah State or Louisiana?
    plenty, they are exposed to other FBS teams, they are NEVER exposed to fcs teams.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    They're not oblivious to NDSU... not many Iowa fans are - the just didn't know how many national titles NDSU has won.

I could not tell you off the top of my head the last time Boise State won a bowl game or if they even had one this year.

I do know Boise State has a good program but have the general feeling that they aren't as good as they once were.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    plenty, they are exposed to other FBS teams, they are NEVER exposed to fcs teams.
    Now I know you are full of shit. You can't with a straight face tell me that they know any fucking thing about UTSA or Louisiana.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We are more well known than any bottom 1/2 G5 conference team. How many fans wearing a Zips or Lobos or Golden Eagles shirt gets pulled aside to talk about their football team? What's the closest number to zero?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    nothing like the majority of the country