Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Championship Gear Must Haves

Default Re: Championship Gear Must Haves

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, I'm not really sure why they did that. My others have the NDSU championship logo in the lower right corner so that's why I went with the one that did. Seemed like both were taken roughly around the same time too... would've been nice if the first one would've been taken during game action or least when the NDSU team was on the field.
    Your pick is after the game ended and rushing the field started. The other is during a kickoff. Your pick seems to be a new version that has a different description on the bottom that is more about the NDSU championship than describing the game itself like it used to with the scores and everything else. Looks like they decided to put the championship logo on yours and not the typical game pic for some reason. Wondering if they thought they'd sell more to the losing team that way?

I'm thinking about getting one of those jackets that list all of the championships since my normal winter coat is wearing out. I meant to buy one a couple of years ago, but was too late.

It's OK to not be OK.

The must have items I always get are the pint glass with the championship logo and scores on it, a shirt, and then the bobblehead.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I'm thinking about getting one of those jackets that list all of the championships since my normal winter coat is wearing out. I meant to buy one a couple of years ago, but was too late.

I’m guessing your in your mid 60’s or older
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post

those coats are ugly and too busy. It would be nice if they had a little simpler design.

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    those coats are ugly and too busy. It would be nice if they had a little simpler design.
    Nothing says boomer...

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    The must have items I always get are the pint glass with the championship logo and scores on it, a shirt, and then the bobblehead.
    At this point that bobble head with all the championships has to be less of a bobble head and more of a dollhouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I’m guessing your in your mid 60’s or older
    Close. I'm only 53.
    It's OK to not be OK.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In addition to all my championship gear I like to get pins to wear on the collar of my coat for all the bowl games, Big 12 tournments, and NCAA tournaments I attend. I always wear the previous one when I go to the next similar event.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not a Boomer but love the Nascar-style jackets. Pro tip: Wait until January and get this one for pennies on the dollar.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.