Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A GSU fans observation of why NDSU stays at the top of FCS! 4 main points

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A GSU fans observation of why NDSU stays at the top of FCS! 4 main points

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Hoping to make a few games, starting with the one in Week 2 at Nebraska. I'll be missing the Iowa State/Iowa game for the second year in a row to attend a game in Lincoln. That's a big hint of why I'm now a GSU fan. But just for next year.
    I thank you for considering going to the Nebraska vs GSU game in Nebraska, but you must remember the whole GSU coaching staff has been replaced\ to run a west coast offense. I don't know if we have a QB or players to run that offense in the first year. If you live more than 5 hours away, I would just watch it on one of the ESPN sites un;ess you just want to have a night out and party.

I do plan on going because my x-wife's family lives in Omaha.

WARNING ABOUT NEBASKA TICKETS IN LINCON.

If youre really going to go to the Nebraska game get your tickets from the official GSU site. Ive been to Lincon before, and they sell out their stadium every year. If you are positive youre going let me know and we will try to get seats together.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Default Re: A GSU fans observation of why NDSU stays at the top of FCS! 4 main points

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I thank you for considering going to the Nebraska vs GSU game in Nebraska, but you must remember the whole GSU coaching staff has been replaced\ to run a west coast offense. I don't know if we have a QB or players to run that offense in the first year. If you live more than 5 hours away, I would just watch it on one of the ESPN sites un;ess you just want to have a night out and party.

If youre really going to go to the Nebraska game get your tickets from the official GSU site. Ive been to Lincon before, and they sell out their stadium every year. If you are positive youre going let me know and we will try to get seats together.
    Should be a easy game for you as the Hawkes play them the week before and will soften them up!
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

it's easy to get Nebraska tickets now. Lawrence Phillips or Rozier aren't playing
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    it's easy to get Nebraska tickets now. Lawrence Phillips or Rozier aren't playing

Have you actually TRIED to purchase a ticket there or is this just some weak ass assumption? According to this site: https://collegefootballnews.com/gall...r-every-school you are full of ... the usual.

Notice it says "attendance", not "sales".

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post

Perhaps I know a little something about the new offense for GSU. And maybe I will have a ticket waiting for me at Will Call. I've enjoyed bantering with Talon over the years, but now it may get personal!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Perhaps I know a little something about the new offense for GSU. And maybe I will have a ticket waiting for me at Will Call. I've enjoyed bantering with Talon over the years, but now it may get personal!
    CyPanth -"I know a little something about the new offense for GSU. And maybe I will have a ticket waiting for me at Will Call. I've enjoyed bantering with Talon over the years, but now it may get personal!"

So, you're a Nebraska fan like my wife? This is not a putdown Cy! Knowing the Xs & Os on paper is a lot different than executing them with a new Head Coach, offensive coordinator staff, and teaching it to the players in the short spring and summer practices. This offense is totally different than GSU has ever run. If you know what we are running can you tell me what sites that you know of that diagrams the offensive plays??? This is just for me to keep up with you Cy so you dont beat me to death with your BANTER! [-)
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison