Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDT: 1/10 NDSU @ Denver

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: 1/10 NDSU @ Denver

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Well on the bright side your not bitching about T Roehl until next fall when you will want him fired
    Nah....he'll be bitching about FB coaches when the late signing period comes.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

What happened to Andrew Kallman? I haven’t seen his name in of the last few games.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuddy View Post
    What happened to Andrew Kallman? I haven’t seen his name in of the last few games.
    AK got in tonight towards end of first half when a handful of starters had 2 fouls. Richman tends to shorten his bench in conference season. AK and Dez haven’t played much since conference play started.

Bison win by 18 on the road at Denver. Rocky was a stud tonight, we need him to be that guy every game. MHH with 15 off the bench, nice to see him take advantage of some opportunites. Now 2 at home with St Thomas on Thursday and WIU on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuddy View Post
    Injured his shoulder in the last non-conference game. Seen limited minutes since coming back. Skunberg playing better has ate into his minutes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Well on the bright side your not bitching about T Roehl until next fall when you will want him fired
    where did I say that about roehl?

Denver is awful, the summit has sdsu and ORU when they are on then NDSU then a major cliff of garbage
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?