Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The 2022 Two-Deep

Default Re: The 2022 Two-Deep

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Here we go: https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...se-of-pandemic

Josh Babicz coming back! Love it. Lane Tucker undecided.

We have some uber talented young WR's who might just explode out of the gate next year. If they do, the only possible weakness I could imagine for next year's group is QB passing accuracy.
    That was a Nov 15th article.
    Since then, iirc Babich is moving on to the NFL, but Gindorff will be back after being injured.
    Lane Tucker is also not returning.

On other notes, the McFeely mess talked of Cody Mauch being advised by NFL people that he needed another year in college to help his prospect status.

The McFeely people (Mike Dom & Jeff) also thought one of the freshman WR are likely to step in to significant PT. Especially RFr Bryce Lance or True FR Mehki Collins.

And for Herdbot Spencer Waege is returning so there is your 6’ 5” DE. Kind of like a grad transfer, but he’s already here. On a totally guesstimate Waege looked to me like he had lost some weight when I saw him on camera at Frisco. So to me that means he is still more of a DE than DT, but there is still passing downs for flipping inside to push the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    If I'm Cody Mauch I make a run at NFL. His stock is at an all time high, especially with the cult following and viral stuff Plus, he was mauling people all playoffs long!!!

if any portal stuff happens, it'd have to be today/tomorrow so they can get out of classes here and register/get in somewhere else asap.
    Terrible idea. No All Star game invite. No All American award, even though he should have

Next year he will improve, be a Pre Season All American and if he plays well, he will be an All American. Then he will get an invite to a major All Star game. The Senior Bowl is the big one and almost all of those guys get drafted. The East West is the 2nd best. Those are the games you get to make connections

Right now he would an updrafted or low pick. Next year he has much better potential

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post

And for Herdbot Spencer Waege is returning so there is your 6’ 5” DE. Kind of like a grad transfer, but he’s already here. On a totally guesstimate Waege looked to me like he had lost some weight when I saw him on camera at Frisco. So to me that means he is still more of a DE than DT, but there is still passing downs for flipping inside to push the pocket.
    I would anticipate Waege could take about a year since he's a big guy. ACLs are usually 8-9 months just to get back to nommal and his happened September 26. I hope we have him back in time for Arizona but possibly later.

But I still think we should find a 2 or 3 year transfer to replace Waege with in 2023. Thats just projecting a few years down the road

We play so many games with the playoffs and winter camp, it can really speed up the development of a player. Brayden Thomas was arguably the best DE on the roster

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So I have to ask about Gane Lloyd. Does he have a year of eligibility left and will he return. And any idea why he struggled to see the field.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    So I have to ask about Gane Lloyd. Does he have a year of eligibility left and will he return. And any idea why he struggled to see the field.
    Yes another year and he was injured

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I thought I read that he got hurt.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Didn't he get hurt?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bet we move one of the DE to DT. Really excited about Eli Moestaert, dude was solid.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    That was a Nov 15th article.
    Since then, iirc Babich is moving on to the NFL, but Gindorff will be back after being injured.
    Lane Tucker is also not returning.

On other notes, the McFeely mess talked of Cody Mauch being advised by NFL people that he needed another year in college to help his prospect status.

The McFeely people (Mike Dom & Jeff) also thought one of the freshman WR are likely to step in to significant PT. Especially RFr Bryce Lance or True FR Mehki Collins.

Bruin I saw him in Labby's night of the JMU game....looked awful big to me! Waege, that is.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Bruin I saw him in Labby's night of the JMU game....looked awful big to me! Waege, that is.
    He was probably wearing those square toe boots. I heard they add 2" to a fella.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt