Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: We have a serious problem, Bisonation

Default Re: We have a series problem Bisonation

Need to get this done. It's a must.

Take out the logo and expand the self. If there’s nine trophies you don’t need to label that it’s Ndsu. Who else could it be?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Take out the logo and expand the self. If there’s nine trophies you don’t need to label that it’s Ndsu. Who else could it be?
    Flag on the play for Excessive Common Sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Haha awesome.

Hang them from a bar when someone is doing a bench press…..have the Rams lounging around while some of our skill position players are fanning them with the trophies…..
    Yeah I see the beginning as a package shows up at Entz's office. He opens the package and it's the trophy. He looks at the shelf, shrugs and starts walking through the office asking people if they could use it because the shelf is full. Rhoel has it as a paper weight. Kramer is using 2 as weights in the weight room etc etc. Eventually they give it to Thundar
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Or rent them out to other aspiring schools? I know a few that might be interested!
    I dont want to rent.

Do you offer a lease with an option to buy?
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Yeah I see the beginning as a package shows up at Entz's office. He opens the package and it's the trophy. He looks at the shelf, shrugs and starts walking through the office asking people if they could use it because the shelf is full. Rhoel has it as a paper weight. Kramer is using 2 as weights in the weight room etc etc. Eventually they give it to Thundar
    End of the video could be Thundar looking on eBay to see what he could sell it for, you could show the ebay page come up and then he slowly looks to the left then to the right.

Very funny stuff with a plethora of ideas for additional videos.

....in contrast to the Minn Vikings, who save millions on every new stadium, by not having to design and build in a trophy room...

You could do a curling one but instead of stones your coaches would be using trophies. It would even be cooler if you could get Klieman or Bohl to cameo and be the curling opponent playing against Entz.

Thundar could be the sweeper
    Last edited by ALPHAGRIZ1; 01-11-2022 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    End of the video could be Thundar looking on eBay to see what he could sell it for, you could show the ebay page come up and then he slowly looks to the left then to the right.

Very funny stuff with a plethora of ideas for additional videos.
    Or Thundar goes home. Mrs Thundar sees the trophy and point to a closet door. With a bowed head Thundar opens the door which reveals a closet almost full of past
    championship trophies.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Or Thundar goes home. Mrs Thundar sees the trophy and point to a closet door. With a bowed head Thundar opens the door which reveals a closet almost full of past
    championship trophies.
    Leader in the clubhouse.