Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Met up with the one and only RowdyRabbit at halftime...fun guy.

saw u on tv bro and i was like hey that's tab and my wife was like wtf is a tab and i was like exactly
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Some MSU fan got up way too early (gonna guess 7:30) to set up tailgating on the EAST side specifically to get away from the NDSU tailgate.

Tell me you don't know how to tailgate in Frisco without telling me you don't know how to tailgate in Frisco.

And he's not sure if he wouldn't set up on the east side again... WTAF?!?!
    I love how they think we're always in the natty because the Valley is trash and we have an easy path.

And definitely not because the Valley is the toughest conference in FCS and iron sharpens iron.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    I love how they think we're always in the natty because the Valley is trash and we have an easy path.

And definitely not because the Valley is the toughest conference in FCS and iron sharpens iron.

Cat fan logic... MVFC is weak because NDSU always wins.

Hey, dipshit.... NDSU always wins the entire fucking FCS too!
    BTW, didn't NDSU kick the shit out them just as hard in Bozeman? So much for getting NDSU out of the FargoDome during the playoffs being key for the Cats to get over on them.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post

And bitching about the turf, both teams played on it. Our conference schedule prepares us for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    And bitching about the turf, both teams played on it. Our conference schedule prepares us for the playoffs.
    I mean the turf is trash more often than not. Deal with it though.

Cam was clutch on 3rd down. Huge completions when we needed them. He was everything we needed from him to win that championship. Truly hope he feels he did his part because he absolutely did.

Got the NCAA survey today. My complaint was about the lines. Or rather the fact that there are no lines (ala Fargo dome). What is so hard about using tape or panels to make actual lines? Theme parks do it. Airports do it. We had line breakers and almost had a fight. Just let everyone mass in front and then push and shove to get in.
    And for people who want to get in front of others, step up your game and go right to the front and jump in. Butting in the middle is weak.
    Because we didnt bring our tailgate this year, I actually saw the whole opening.

I was impressed the Bobcats stayed til the end and part of the ceremony. They were fun to talk to. No complaining about weather or distance to travel.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Cam was clutch on 3rd down. Huge completions when we needed them. He was everything we needed from him to win that championship. Truly hope he feels he did his part because he absolutely did.
    I'm really not sure why Cam doesn't show up in the Pass Efficiency rankings at #2. He threw 152 times and his rating was 174.0

The QB at number #5 played in 9 games and threw 139 times. It must be a "have to throw x number of passes per game to qualify" - the only cutoff I can think of is they set that number at 15 passes per game. But Cam only started 8 games.

NCAA College Football FCS current individual Stats | NCAA.com

Agreed. But I don't give two shits after dropping a game in the regular season. These guys just couldn't get over it. Bros, you're in Frisco. No one outside your state cares about that game anymore.

Difference between who's big and who's little brother. MSU fans smelled of little brother bad.
    Oh yeah I heard my fair share of the brawl of the wild or whatever they call it. They really think it’s special. Their fans are great in person but the ones online are very soft

A few more pics from the trip

Ferris Wheel outside the Scheels in Frisco (they have one inside as well)

Inside the Comfort Suites by the stadium

Probably the best meal I've ever had (Hutchins BBQ)

Local business in Frisco

Ended Friday night partying with a great group of Bobcat fans.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]