Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Name names bro.

I only really remember bros complaining about the playcalling/predictability when he'd get a chance.

Well, that and CaDeNcEs.
    You know the bros, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    I don't know what to do anymore now that the season is over.
    Frucking basketball game tomorrow is postponed. grrrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Frucking basketball game tomorrow is postponed. grrrrrr!
    I feel we really lucked out with the natty that it was last week and not this week. It seems like there's a lot of stuff being cancelled. I have no doubt it would have been cancelled if it had been this coming Saturday.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Amen .... needless! Drags the championship caliber vision down to a lower level with juvenile stunts.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Mellott also slipped on the previous play. I wonder if he got his ankle tweaked during that play. It was the same ankle that was injured.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Over on the MSU broad there is a long discussion as to the Bison should move up,... they don't belong in the FCS. You never hear anyone suggesting Alabama doesn't belong in the FBS and should move up to the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Mellott also slipped on the previous play. I wonder if he got his ankle tweaked during that play. It was the same ankle that was injured.
    Doubt it. The play he got tackled his foot got pinned and ankle twisted really bad. 100% it was injured on that tackle.

Over on the MSU broad there is a long discussion as to the Bison should move up,... they don't belong in the FCS. You never hear anyone suggesting Alabama doesn't belong in the FBS and should move up to the NFL.
    Was there any mention of them getting better? Or is that too hard?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I get what you're saying but it's a silly argument. The simple fact there is a step up available to us makes it a conversation piece.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Those teams that want us gone just need to improve. Kitties have a larger enrollment than NDSU so I think they should move up.