Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Not one swinging gate in this game.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching the replay, two thoughts. MSU sucks, and Braden Thomas owes the entire MSU oline an apology, why embarrass another man this way.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I didn't notice this in the stadium, but on TV it looks like the NCAA made the stadium cover signs that looked like phallic symbols.
    Fixed it for you.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anybody want ESPN to buyout our first game and Montana st first game. I’m watching the replay and already tired of hearing all the “this game would be different if their qb was healthy.” Give him the whole offseason to get healthy to see the same result.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I didn't notice this in the stadium, but on TV it looks like the NCAA made the stadium cover signs that looked like beer bottles.
    I think that was just the stadium covering up that there was still Bud Light in stock, cuz midway through the 3rd quarter south vendors only had Ultra left
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Some coverings where likely non ncaa sponsors, like the Toyota truck.

Mt State QB has to have surgery on his ankle. Hope he recovers quickly.
    https://406mtsports.com/college/big-...c13914449.html

I did get to rewatch the game. I really got tired of listening about how the game would be different if he was playing. Well, of course it would be different with a different QB. But he wasn’t playing and I wish they would have talked about the others who were playing. I think maybe they practiced their commentary and didn’t know how to pivot. Jay Walker went to the Joe Buck school of broadcasting. He stinks.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I freaking love this: NDSU Football on Twitter: "One week ago we kicked off our 9th #FCSChampionship https://t.co/hCLRzAFRo0" / Twitter

The three-part treatment of the first Luepke TD: the super slow mo on the pitch, the shake when he hits the defender, and then the EZ strut? And the Kobe run with the reflection on his face guard? Awesome!

*sniff* It's beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I freaking love this: NDSU Football on Twitter: "One week ago we kicked off our 9th #FCSChampionship https://t.co/hCLRzAFRo0" / Twitter

The three-part treatment of the first Luepke TD: the super slow mo on the pitch, the shake when he hits the defender, and then the EZ strut? And the Kobe run with the reflection on his face guard? Awesome!

*sniff* It's beautiful.
    The immediate thought that came to my head watching this video: NDSU FOOTBALL IS A MACHINE!

5 starting QBs... 3 head coaches (with multiple titles)... only God knows how many hundred players contributing to championship rings. God we're ****ing spoiled... will probably have even less fans in the stands next year despite it all.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

*sniff* It's beautiful.
    Media team this year is next level. Insane how good their productions have been. There should be awards for them to win for this kinda shit.