Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I was worried that the cringe was supposed to be the screenshot and I was just too out of touch to get it. Then I watched the video... holy crap, how many things can a guy get wrong in 30 seconds? Hint: A whole bunch.
    Closest SDSU has ever come to winning a NC...so they have that going for them. Guessing they will play that video for their entrance from now on.

Tough for the Montana St Grizzlies to win a game when they didn't even show up.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

QP took the most snaps by far at the championship since losing starting role, rushed for almost 100 yards, and zero false starts due to differences in QB cadences....

Bisionville haters haven't said a peep though about QP taking snaps... wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I was worried that the cringe was supposed to be the screenshot and I was just too out of touch to get it. Then I watched the video... holy crap, how many things can a guy get wrong in 30 seconds? Hint: A whole bunch.
    First mistake at 0:04, pronounces Bison incorrectly.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    QP took the most snaps by far at the championship since losing starting role, rushed for almost 100 yards, and zero false starts due to differences in QB cadences....

Bisionville haters haven't said a peep though about QP taking snaps... wonder why?
    Quincy had a great game! I'll admit I was frustrated early in the game when we had some rhythm and momentum on offense and QP came in to play QB, but didn't vent those frustrations in the game thread. I fear I may be maturing, either that, or I wasn't online during the game lol. Imagine what happens next year if Quincy makes similar strides that Cam made between year 1 and 2 in the system (look at Cam thread for comparison between his year 1 and 2)? The depth we will have at QB next year is frightening (and concerning with the transfer protocols now).
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Quincy had a great game! I'll admit I was frustrated early in the game when we had some rhythm and momentum on offense and QP came in to play QB, but didn't vent those frustrations in the game thread. I fear I may be maturing, either that, or I wasn't online during the game lol. Imagine what happens next year if Quincy makes similar strides that Cam made between year 1 and 2 in the system (look at Cam thread for comparison between his year 1 and 2)? The depth we will have at QB next year is frightening (and concerning with the transfer protocols now).
    The truth is that the O line decided they were going to win this game. You could have put my fat ass as a wildcat and I would have run for a buck fiddy.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    The truth is that the O line decided they were going to win this game. You could have put my fat ass as a wildcat and I would have run for a buck fiddy.
    I'll disagree there. QP's speed was needed to hit the edge on some big runs and his power was needed to drive to some first downs. Needed QP's athleticism for those plays. Glad the coaches found a way to use his talents in the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The Bison have how beaten Bearkats, Bobcats, and Tigers in Frisco. I guess we're not cat people... must not be bird people either (ask the Redbirds, Gamecocks, and Eagles). Dogs??? Double nope.
    LOL! Gonna run out of mascots!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Incredible performance!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Finally watched the broadcast of the game tonight. Takeaways:
    - Kobe’s stiff arm on his breakaway was a fuckin beaut
    - Mauchs celebration after QPs scrum first down was even better than his slide celebration
    - Get Entz a new cap
    - MSU losses were maybe 3 most painful they could have had this season: former boss, in state rival, and their Daddy.
    - best sign:
    “Every
    State
    Picks
    NDSU”
    - for all the chatter from “Pout U” about the tackle on Mullet being dirty, you could argue at least 3 hits by Troy were even more dirty, so Kitten fans need stfu on that being a “dirty” tackle.

2022 > 1984
    701 > 406
    9 > 1
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Finally watched the broadcast of the game tonight. Takeaways:
    - Kobe’s stiff arm on his breakaway was a fuckin beaut
    - Mauchs celebration after QPs scrum first down was even better than his slide celebration
    - Get Entz a new cap
    - MSU losses were maybe 3 most painful they could have had this season: former boss, in state rival, and their Daddy.
    - best sign:
    “Every
    State
    Picks
    NDSU”
    - for all the chatter from “Pout U” about the tackle on Mullet being dirty, you could argue at least 3 hits by Troy were even more dirty, so Kitten fans need stfu on that being a “dirty” tackle.

2022 > 1984
    701 > 406
    9 > 1
    I haven't re-watched the game, but I specifically watched the in game reply looking for anything dirty and was happy to see nothing dirty at all. Did I miss something?