Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Had he gotten the intended 66 carries then the d-line never would have been on the field bro.

This is why I’m the oc.
    Line surge bro. No OC needed.

https://twitter.com/colecubelic/stat...6R7DHJJJg&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    To be fair Anderson didn't do much yesterday either.
    I saw him get sucked so far up to the line a few times that he was easily taken out by an O-lineman. So that's something.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

All this talk today about Steelers being out if a game ends in a tie, etc, got me thinking. Who remembers back in either 1985 or 1986 when the Bison needed like 6 games to go a certain way at the end of the season and one of those had to end in a tie or we'd be out of the playoffs. Earle Solomonson was coach and was so sure it wouldn't happen that he packed the equipment and let the team go home for quarter break. And it all fell into place, that game ended in a tie, we made the playoffs, and won the natty.

And then Solomonson went to Montana State after our 1986 natty and set their program back 10 years IIRC.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    All this talk today about Steelers being out if a game ends in a tie, etc, got me thinking. Who remembers back in either 1985 or 1986 when the Bison needed like 6 games to go a certain way at the end of the season and one of those had to end in a tie or we'd be out of the playoffs. Earle Solomonson was coach and was so sure it wouldn't happen that he packed the equipment and let the team go home for quarter break. And it all fell into place, that game ended in a tie, we made the playoffs, and won the natty.

And then Solomonson went to Montana State after our 1986 natty and set their program back 10 years IIRC.
    1985. The year of “The Pitch”

https://www.bisonillustrated.com/198...pionship-team/
    "The bird is in your hand"

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Lost the cup snake too. Also the tailgate.
    https://youtu.be/QEd7Y2YLgTg

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Yesterday was such a complete and utter beat down for the Bobcats, they couldn't win anything. Not the coin toss. Nor the TV show theme song trivia game, the pizza box relay, or any of the other in game entertainment where fans competed against each other. NDSU won every single competition between the 2 teams.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
    Including the "Show a Commercial that Talks Up Your University on National TV" competition.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post

NFL, so dumb. That this is even on the table is a complete self-own.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

“We got some kick ass kids on this football team.”
    -Matt Entz, postgame press conference.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Beat down, they were over matched at every aspect and position, their d was li,e Swiss cheese.

Tailgate was epic

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Have we lost an Elite 90 award?