Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Tickets?

Default Re: Tickets?

Cas our email systems seem similar
    If it’s network center like ours you can edit the settings from the email you get with all your quarantined emails
    Should be a hyperlink on top for settings I had to change mine to play with a s and crypto.com
    TRUST THE PROCESS

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The CAS v. AXS battle continues. Verification email was in quarantine cluster email. Came in at 9:20 last night. BUT, it said it was only good for 6 hours. GRRRRR! So, I go to AXS App thinking I'll need to go through the verification process again. App shows my tickets are there AND that I am logged in? Huh?! So, I think "that's odd. I wonder what my password is?". I then go to change password option and attempt to change it to my GoBison password. It tells me I can't use my "old" password, meaning somehow my GoBison password was used to open my account. OK, I am ok with that. I then decide I'll try to transfer two tickets to my friend who I got them for, and attempt to do so. The App spins for a couple minutes and tells me "Something went wrong, please try again." I go back to main account page and it shows that I only have two tickets left out of the 4 that were there. WTH?! I decide to text friend to call me so he can check his account to see if tickets are in there. They were (after a bit of delay for him), despite App telling me "something went wrong" with the transfer. I doubt this battle is over yet!

Just shaking my damn head
    Can't CAS just show up at the gate with with his EMAIL and say "I'm going in?"

I don't think the frisco security is going to argue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sections 112 and 113 are weird on the resale site. Says 112 is general admission and seats selected in 113 say they are SRO. Wonder what's going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Sections 112 and 113 are weird on the resale site. Says 112 is general admission and seats selected in 113 say they are SRO. Wonder what's going on there.
    I saw that too earlier today. I wonder if the people selling those tickets put SRO sections in as the ticket location but no seat number.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I saw that too earlier today. I wonder if the people selling those tickets put SRO sections in as the ticket location but no seat number.
    112 is described as MSU SRO section by the seller…whatever that means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Have some Montana friends in the Havre area. They paid 3000 a ticket. Got the text last night. The Bison fan that's going with them but his in August. Lol.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Have some Montana friends in the Havre area. They paid 3000 a ticket. Got the text last night. The Bison fan that's going with them but his in August. Lol.
    3gs a ticket huh

3k a ticket!!?? OMG

I just gave Mr oldkat from shsu board a row 2 for $100. haha. tickets took a dive
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I just gave Mr oldkat from shsu board a row 2 for $100. haha. tickets took a dive
    Suckers buy the peak.