Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Tickets?

Default Re: Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Seat 1 is always on the LEFT side of the section

Frisco will be more fun without CAS anyways...

Enjoy watching at Hillsboro VFW !!!
    Not on the east side.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Ncaa is still selling standing room. The are gonna be a bunch of no shows from travel. Just buy a standing room and steal an empty seat like 5 minutes into the game.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Not on the east side.
    wtf. that's stupid
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

wtf. that's stupid
    There was also a time when the NCAA site did not represent the seating chart correctly. I bought tickets on the aisle. But when we went to our seats before game time
    our seats werent on the aisle. The west side seating numbers may be backwards as well. Is that a EURO thing?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Seat 1 is always on the LEFT side of the section
    Frisco will be more fun without CAS anyways...
    Enjoy watching at Hillsboro VFW !!!
    Thanks for the laugh! I needed it!

I have 2 tickets with team makers to sell for $100 each. Approximate cost after transfer fees.

Text message at two-three-eight 56 zero 1

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    In the future you may want to set up a Gmail account for things like this so you have control over it. I've had to change work emails often so I never use it for anything personal. Good luck! Hope you get your tickets soon and can eliminate this stress.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    This exactly. Back when the internet was exploding I used my work email for everything for simplicity, having no idea how far the technology would go. Once I realized i was leaving that job, I spent a month unwinding everything and still forgot one!

CAS....I'd start once you get back from Frisco. Gmail works great. My suggestion would be every time you find yourself using your work email for something person (loggin in or even just receiving an email....change it to gmail or at least put in on a list in a spreadsheet to do later). In a few months you should capture most needs.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

The CAS v. AXS battle continues. Verification email was in quarantine cluster email. Came in at 9:20 last night. BUT, it said it was only good for 6 hours. GRRRRR! So, I go to AXS App thinking I'll need to go through the verification process again. App shows my tickets are there AND that I am logged in? Huh?! So, I think "that's odd. I wonder what my password is?". I then go to change password option and attempt to change it to my GoBison password. It tells me I can't use my "old" password, meaning somehow my GoBison password was used to open my account. OK, I am ok with that. I then decide I'll try to transfer two tickets to my friend who I got them for, and attempt to do so. The App spins for a couple minutes and tells me "Something went wrong, please try again." I go back to main account page and it shows that I only have two tickets left out of the 4 that were there. WTH?! I decide to text friend to call me so he can check his account to see if tickets are in there. They were (after a bit of delay for him), despite App telling me "something went wrong" with the transfer. I doubt this battle is over yet!

Just shaking my damn head
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Thanks for the laugh! I needed it!
    he's not taking the bait lately....... he's been 1 of those eel pout lately....just lies there on the bottom...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The CAS v. AXS battle continues. Verification email was in quarantine cluster email. Came in at 9:20 last night. BUT, it said it was only good for 6 hours. GRRRRR! So, I go to AXS App thinking I'll need to go through the verification process again. App shows my tickets are there AND that I am logged in? Huh?! So, I think "that's odd. I wonder what my password is?". I then go to change password option and attempt to change it to my GoBison password. It tells me I can't use my "old" password, meaning somehow my GoBison password was used to open my account. OK, I am ok with that. I then decide I'll try to transfer two tickets to my friend who I got them for, and attempt to do so. The App spins for a couple minutes and tells me "Something went wrong, please try again." I go back to main account page and it shows that I only have two tickets left out of the 4 that were there. WTH?! I decide to text friend to call me so he can check his account to see if tickets are in there. They were (after a bit of delay for him), despite App telling me "something went wrong" with the transfer. I doubt this battle is over yet!

Just shaking my damn head
    The AXS setup process does require multiple confirmation emails. At least in my case I had a confirmation email for each device on top of the password reset. If you are needing to access a spam folder that you can only get to once a day for each of these confirmations... you're not going to have a good time.