Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets?

Default Re: Tickets?

Exactly. I have never once received an email even stating that I was getting tickets! Just get into your AXS account.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Do you need the email though? I noticed the tickets in my app before I even read the email.
    c

I wasnt allowed access to app without email verification. Just trying to follow instrucions so I don't mess things up further
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    It requested a verification email, which I allowed. The problem now is that that my spam filter didn't accept apparently, and I can only check that once per 24 hours. So, hopefully morning brings me better luck. Majorly frustrated and pissed. I wanted this and all my ticket transfers out of my life today, cuz I have a million things to do tomorrow before I hit the road and then have to deal with travel partner SDBison, who we all know is high maintenance.
    How can you only check a spam folder once every 24 hours? What kind of email do you have?

c

I wasnt allowed access to app without email verification. Just trying to follow instrucions so I don't mess things up further
    I hear what you're saying. I got a verification e-mail when I first logged in to AXS. So i think you're on the right track waiting until at least midnight and then see if your spamware gives you the verification to log into AXS. those stupid apps have ways of extra CFing you if you don't follow their instructions to a T.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    How can you only check a spam folder once every 24 hours? What kind of email do you have?
    Exactly! I've never heard of any SPAM filter like that. If he's using a work email and works as a lawyer they may have very specific rules like that. Or he has an AOL or Hotmail account.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chuck needs a 9 year old.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Exactly! I've never heard of any SPAM filter like that. If he's using a work email and works as a lawyer they may have very specific rules like that. Or he has an AOL or Hotmail account.

Yep, its a work email from law firm that casts a heaving net. Should be there in morning ... if not, CAS is going postal ......
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yep, its a work email from law firm that casts a heaving net. Should be there in morning ... if not, CAS is going postal ......
    In the future you may want to set up a Gmail account for things like this so you have control over it. I've had to change work emails often so I never use it for anything personal. Good luck! Hope you get your tickets soon and can eliminate this stress.

Are you allowed to have your own personal email account? Jus askin…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I see 2 in my account. Section 125. Does anybody know how many rows there are in these sections? Also, does seat 1 start on the side closest to the end zone or the side of the section closest to the 50?
    Seat 1 is always on the LEFT side of the section

Frisco will be more fun without CAS anyways...

Enjoy watching at Hillsboro VFW !!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?